I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

Discus and support I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZéKill Lealdo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design. It upset me because it's a game that me and my friends like to search sometimes and when we revisit we spent weeks playing only it. Can anyone explain why this is happening?

:)

ZéKill Lealdo, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

1.- Hi ZéKill! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What error message do you get when you try to download?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @ZéKill Lealdo!

Thank you for posting here on Xbox forum. We understand that you are facing issues with your game. However, with in-game issues like these, it would be best to get in touch with the game developer to report the issue.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is an available feature to apply a single paint design to multiple vehicles on Forza Horizon 4 but I've only played it briefly and was able to change designs individually. I don't recall seeing an option to apply to all of my vehicles.

I suggest going over to YouTube and searching for help videos regarding paint designs and also go ahead and post this same question on the Forza Forums so that other Forza players can give you feedback as well:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Pyro For your thoughts!

I would take Crimson Skies, and remix it with the Forza Horizon series. My thoughts are:

1. Constant free roam flying, with "Blimp Bases" instead of the Forza Festival Areas.

2. Single player progression, with the choice to jump online, similar to Horizon.

3. Varieties of map area "stunt" locations, random events, and mission locations.

4. Upgrade, re-paint, modify aircraft similar to the tuning system in horizon, but bigger and bolder.

I want it.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Paint

@Trippul - In FM4 you could import paints from FM3. I'm pretty sure that you could import FM4 paints into Horizon. This only stopped with FM5 since we're on a new generation of consoles. I'd be willing to bet that we'll be able to import FM5 paints into
    Horizon 2 on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2? - Similar Threads - I'm can't download

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  4. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  5. Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...

in XboX Insiders
    Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...: Hey all, hope you are having a great weekend. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, started over a month ago. For context I use an ethernet cord for my gaming, Everytime I boot my xbox...
  6. Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.: So I just got myself a new PC today and have been downloading some games from my game Pass. Now when I try to download any game that has an age restriction, it comes up saying that I need to...
  7. Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in": So I just bought the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and got a key to redeem the code. It says I can download, but when I click the button it says I have to log in, even though i was logged in when I...
  8. I can't download apps because the console doesn't recognize I'm signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download apps because the console doesn't recognize I'm signed in.: When I select an app to download I'm prompted to sign in. After I sign in by selecting my avatar I can't go any further. 6088bd9d-5cea-433f-9f86-44d0860914de
  9. Can't download System update I'm getting error code 417F - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download System update I'm getting error code 417F - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - ...: I've tried everything from clearing the cache on my hard drive to unplugging my Hard drive and putting it back in. (PS. I have an xbox 360 elite non slim xbox with a 150 gb hard drive on it). It...
  10. I can't download free games,yet I'm a gold member

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download free games,yet I'm a gold member: I was wrongfully banned without proof for apparently Ip booting somebody, they just took his word banned my old account and moved on with their lives. That's not why I'm posting to the forums...