I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to...

Discus and support I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; as stated I have not created this family group and I'm the only member in it and for some reason whenever i try to change setting in my xbox account it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noxar _ad, May 30, 2023.

1. noxar _ad
    noxar _ad Guest

I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to...

as stated I have not created this family group and I'm the only member in it and for some reason whenever i try to change setting in my xbox account it redirects me to this site

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

i tried checking my family settings but cant find an option to remove myself any help?

also I cant login from the xbox homepage it goes through the process of it login but doesn't actually show my account It's through minecraft that I accessed my account

:)

noxar _ad, May 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to change xbox account settings

If it’s the adult age in your region then yes, we may just try again tomorrow.
  3. noxar _ad Win User

I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to change xbox account settings

I'm gonna be 18 in just a day and I don't face this problem only in xbox should I just try tomorrow and see if anything's different?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you’re still a minor or a child account. If you’re one, you need to ask an adult or your parents to add you on their family group (https://account.microsoft.com/family) so they can manage your account and privacy settings.
  5. Andrew_Kerr17 Win User

Microsoft Family - I Can't leave my own family

I am having the exact same issue. I am an adult, but as I am the only member of the family group I am not allowed to leave it. It prevents me from playing multiplayer Minecraft with my family, and the only way to get out of that is by leaving the family group which I cannot do. Is there a way around this?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

I'm afraid that link I gave you is the only way to see members of a family group
Thema:

1. I'm the only member in the family group that I did not make and it's not allowing me to... - Similar Threads - I'm member family

2. I'm the only member in a "family account" as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm the only member in a "family account" as a child?: Hello! I'm attempting to play a game using the Xbox pc game pass. The problem is, the game has an age restriction and even though I'm over the age of eighteen, the game pass thinks I'm a child....
  3. I can't change my Xbox Privacy Settings because it's decided I'm a child member of an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my Xbox Privacy Settings because it's decided I'm a child member of an Xbox...: So, I was trying to play online No Man's Sky with a friend. We'd been excited, and opened up only to discover that for some reason the multiplayer options simply weren't available to me. I looked...
  4. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...: I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was....
  5. my rewards haven't come and I'm a champion and Gold Member i have up to 14,000 points...Fix ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my rewards haven't come and I'm a champion and Gold Member i have up to 14,000 points...Fix ...: I have never gotten a point but I've spent so much on you guys I'm gonna advise my friends not to buy any Xbox cause you guys are rip off i've spent roughly $3,ooo on you guys just some...
  6. The store just made me pay for Virtua Fighter 5, although I'm an Xbox-Live Gold member.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The store just made me pay for Virtua Fighter 5, although I'm an Xbox-Live Gold member.: Hi, I just tried to install the free games with Gold for July, everything went Ok until I tried to install Viruta Fighter 5. It required a payment method and after that it deduct the price from...
  7. App won't let me reinstall it, and I'm a Premium member!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App won't let me reinstall it, and I'm a Premium member!: Yesterday, when I opened the app there was something really wrong. All of my collections were gone, as well as all but 2000+ of my gold coins. It refused to sign me in to my account. I pay for...
  8. Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member: Hi I'm XBox Live GOld Member (--> november 2018) and when I try to play online with some games (Trackmania / Rocket League), XBox send me to a page to buy a new subscription. I restarted the...
  9. Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.: I bought a 3month Xbox card and applied it to my account and it says I'm a gold member. But when I go to play any of my games it says I'm not. I've removed my account from the console and applied...
  10. Purchased 1,00 EUR 1 month, but account still shows I'm not Gold member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 1,00 EUR 1 month, but account still shows I'm not Gold member: Hey, I read previous posts about this but could find no answer. The settings on One are showing that I am a member, and I can see this also in my order history. However, whenever I try to play...