Im suspended on console but my friend can use my account

Discus and support Im suspended on console but my friend can use my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im suspended on my console but my friend is using my account idk what to do on enforcement.xbox there nothing thats show the suspension... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C Isnt Modz, Jan 31, 2019.

1. C Isnt Modz
    C Isnt Modz Guest

Im suspended on my console but my friend is using my account idk what to do on enforcement.xbox there nothing thats show the suspension

:)

C Isnt Modz, Jan 31, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Live Device Bans

We’ve designed the Xbox Live service as a place where all members can interact and have fun online. To help protect that experience for our customers, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team monitors the service for behavior that violates
    the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct. When a particularly egregious violation of the Code of Conduct occurs, it may result in a device ban.

Overview

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the
    Xbox Live service from the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Devices can be banned from Xbox Live for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:

• Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate or unauthorized software
    • Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
    • Repeated egregious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline,
    visit
    xbox.com/offline

Notifications

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox 360:

“This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox Live service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.”

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans,
    visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Frequently Asked Questions

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When
    this occurs, the device can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.

If my Xbox on Windows device is banned, does that mean I can’t use that Windows 10 device anymore?

When a Windows 10 device is banned, the device will no longer be able to connect to the Xbox Live service. This includes use of the Xbox app and associated features. However, the Microsoft Account can continue to sign in to that Windows
    10 device and use other apps and features online.

How do you detect modified Xbox consoles?

There are many factors that lead to the ban of a console. However, in the interest of security and privacy we do not publicly disclose investigative methods.

My device has been banned. Does that mean my Xbox Live account will be suspended as well?

The scope of any enforcement action is determined by looking at a number of factors, including the nature and severity of the violation and previous enforcement history. In some cases an account suspension may accompany a device ban,
    but it is not guaranteed. To avoid receiving an account suspension make sure to follow the Microsoft Code of Conduct.

Can I still be banned if I purchased an Xbox console second-hand?

Yes. The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications or unauthorized activity. Even if the console’s ownership has changed, the console may still be subject to a
    ban. If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result of the change in ownership. We recommend customers who believe they have not committed actions on the service
    to warrant a ban to contact previous owners or users of the console.

If you have purchased or intend to purchase a second-hand Xbox 360, you can check its current ban status by entering its serial number into the

Console Check Tool
    . Please note that the current absence of a ban does not preclude the possibility of future enforcement action.

If I have a banned device, can I still access my achievements and content?

If your account has not been suspended, you may still sign in to other Xbox consoles and Xbox on Windows devices. This includes accessing your purchased content and your profile, including achievements, as they existed prior to the
    device ban.

Can I move my Xbox 360 hard drive or Xbox One external storage to another console?

Yes. When a device ban occurs the hard drive remains functional. You can continue to use it offline, and may move it to a console that has not received a ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Modz,

You could request a call from support. They will be able to tell you if you have a console ban. However, they will not be able to do anything else for it. Console bans there is no way to do a case review on them. Also as others mentioned sharing your data
    for your account is against the Terms of service.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Don't let your friend use your account. Put a pass key on yout account too.
  5. MisterRatBoy Win User

Your console maybe is banned on another account
  6. Hyperion CMDR Win User

you may have a console ban which means your console is banned from xbox. go to enforcement.xbox.com and file an appeal if there is one available for you. You should have gotten a notice through email about any enforcement.
Thema:

1. Im suspended on console but my friend can use my account - Similar Threads - suspended console friend

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  9. why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?: i been console suspended for 2 weeks and i’ve done nothing wrong that i know of and xbox cannot give me a reason why i’m console banned i’m just trynna get unbanned so u can play multiplayer with...
  10. reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    reward account suspended on all PC and Game consoles.: What did i do wrong to have this done and not just my mine but also my wife to. I have we have sent message after message to the Reward program with no response not even sure if they are get them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use my xbox account on my new used console