I’m suspended again from false reporter

Discus and support I’m suspended again from false reporter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanChau1, Jan 21, 2024.

1. DylanChau1
    DylanChau1 Guest

This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how lazy they are and they favor people. I will not be continuing service with xbox. I’m not paying $18 a month to play with cheaters or talk to cheaters. Yet they are letting cheaters use bots to play matches or games for them when they are idle. I’m disputing with my bank as well with these membership transactions, and it will be for the service I’m getting isn’t satisfied. I’m not getting the service like it was provided. Once that’s done, I’m going to PlayStation network. That’s it for Xbox, I don’t want to further do business with Xbox. Enforcement team are incompetent. Not doing enough, don’t expect for a raise, people are leaving Xbox for PlayStation network because these liberals from Xbox who takes people freedom of speech, or violate freedom of speech and protect cheaters ruining people games that they pay high amount of money for is not ok. I won’t be doing business with a business or company that does this.

:)

DylanChau1, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi DylanChau1, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand your frustration. It's frustrating to be suspended for a false report, especially when the other person is committing real violations.

According to the information he has provided, this is the seventh time he has been suspended for a false complaint. It is important to note that Microsoft has a process for reviewing abuse reports. If you believe you have been unfairly suspended, you can request a review of your case.

You can also provide Microsoft with more information about the situation, such as screenshots or audio recordings. This can help Microsoft better understand what happened and make a fair decision.

As for your complaints about cheaters, Microsoft has taken steps to combat the problem. The company has implemented new cheat detection tools and increased the number of moderators monitoring games.

However, it is important to note that it is impossible to completely eliminate the problem of cheaters. Cheaters will always find new ways to bypass security measures.

If you think you've found a cheater, you can report them to Microsoft. The company will investigate the report and take appropriate action.

As for your decision to switch to PlayStation Network, it is a personal decision. PlayStation Network has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is important to research both platforms before making a decision.

Keep in mind that this is a public forum where we are only players like you, if you want to communicate with an employee you can do so through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope your problem is solved soon, I know how frustrating it can be and well, I imagine that's why you made that decision.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Freddycuger, my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure to help you.

I understand your frustration. It's frustrating to be suspended for a false report, especially when the other person is committing real violations.

According to the information he has provided, this is the seventh time he has been suspended for a false complaint. It is important to note that Microsoft has a process for reviewing abuse reports. If you believe you have been unfairly suspended, you can request a review of your case.

You can also provide Microsoft with more information about the situation, such as screenshots or audio recordings. This can help Microsoft better understand what happened and make a fair decision.

As for your complaints about cheaters, Microsoft has taken steps to combat the problem. The company has implemented new cheat detection tools and increased the number of moderators monitoring games.

However, it is important to note that it is impossible to completely eliminate the problem of cheaters. Cheaters will always find new ways to bypass security measures.

If you think you've found a cheater, you can report them to Microsoft. The company will investigate the report and take appropriate action.

Keep in mind that this is a public forum where we are only players like you, if you want to communicate with an employee you can do so through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope your problem is solved soon, I know how frustrating it can be and well, I imagine that's why you made that decision.
  4. DarkstarzX7 Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

What if some users report me for a false accusation, whether it’s an egrigous or communications offense, and results in a permanent suspension. Will the enforcement team be able to lift that suspension and suspend those accountable of doing such a thing?
    The reason I ask this is because I’m much aware of the situtation of behaving properly and respecting the Code of Conduct. However, there are people who abuse the file complaint or report system and might get vulnerable people suspended from false accusations.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I defend myself??

Again, it doesn't really matter how many reports you receive, you will only be banned if the reports are valid.

False reports are against Xbox ToS, players who submit false reports risk their account being suspended.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. at0a Win User

GTA+ subscription still active after account permanently banned

It says “if your account is permanently suspended from the Xbox network that means your Subscriptions will be cancelled.” That’s very weird, it’s either the Xbox network is glitching or I’m falsely suspended and my Microsoft account still thinks my Xbox account is still up. I hope it is though. I would be happy to play on my Xbox account again.
Thema:

1. I’m suspended again from false reporter - Similar Threads - I’m suspended again

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  9. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?: [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve...
  10. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.: This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over...