im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc

Discus and support im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've got that whenever i wanna download my games and i've tried everything to fix it even i upgraded to winsdows 11 but it still didnt change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParsaKh, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. ParsaKh
    ParsaKh Guest

    im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc


    i've got that whenever i wanna download my games and i've tried everything to fix it even i upgraded to winsdows 11 but it still didnt change anything... can somone help please?

    :)
     
    ParsaKh, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Recently many people have been reporting this problem, usually, the repair of the Gaming Services or Xbox app is usually what solves it. Anyway, what I can suggest you do is the procedures below.

    Solution 1:

    Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    PC reboot

    Install gaming service like you would normally

    Solution 2:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Look for Gaming Services

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    - If none of the above solutions solve the problem, try the procedures listed in the video below.

    (The procedures done in the video below are not official, but they can help you.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oewl98VSUas

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Tessemi Win User

    Ever since Forza horizon 5 switched to the Xbox app for download and updates, it won't download or update.

    im sorry. that didn't do the trick either. thanks for the help though. it still gets stuck at "preparing 0%" and then errors. 0x00000001
  4. SalTradito Win User

    2020 msfs

    hi,its happening on my pc , error im getting is 0x00000001, i uninstall the sim,reset microsoft store no help.
  5. Latmild Win User

    Error code 0x80070424 when trying to install state of decay juggernaut edition

    Well, this sort of worked haha, it changed the error: now its stuck at preparing 0% but doesn't throw the previous error code, and instead stays stuck or gives me code 0x00000001.
  6. AltoHercules254 Win User

    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

    Right I tried your do a different game suggestion,

    Wolvenstine -

    Fails immediately error - Error code: 0x00000001

    This is getting tedious, Im paying money to spend hours not playing with anything except the bloody Xbox PC app

    And Toomb raider will download!!! WTH is going on here? ok beta, but still

    Is there a place to make proper support calls for this? not just asking the kind community members here
Thema:

im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc

Loading...
  1. im stuck with the 0x00000001 error on the xbox app pc - Similar Threads - stuck 0x00000001 error

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. When trying downloading a game, it gets stuck at preparing and then returns 0x00000001 or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying downloading a game, it gets stuck at preparing and then returns 0x00000001 or...: Hi, I've been trying to install games from the Xbox game pass for weeks now, and I always get the same error: 0x00000001, with no other helping detail. Even uninstalling games have become...
  9. Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001: I have been using Gamepass almost since it released for PC and never had any issues with installing games on Win10. I recently upgraded my PC as well as the OS (Win 11). Since I have been using...
  10. Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%: Recently a friend acquired Game Pass PC but half of the games could not be downloaded since the ERROR 0x00000001 came up and they stayed at 0%... after looking for many supposed solutions such as:...