I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?

Discus and support I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RGBaddict [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RGBaddict, Nov 20, 2019.

1. /u/RGBaddict
    /u/RGBaddict Guest

/u/RGBaddict, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Not Your Migo Win User

Halo 4 Section 3 codes for bonus items

What do I have to do to unlock the helmet. It says I have not met the requirements ?
  3. Bon3zz1001 Win User

[quote user="AgentAsherHawk"]

What do I have to do to unlock the helmet. It says I have not met the requirements ?

[/quote]Finish all chapters in Episode 1 of Spartan Ops.
  4. odieduri Win User

The Whole Story Achievement

I have already looked through both links provided and taken the survey a few days ago. The achievement is stuck at 99% complete despite having met all requirements.
  5. Not Your Migo Win User

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="AgentAsherHawk"]

[/quote]Finish all chapters in Episode 1 of Spartan Ops.

[/quote]

Thank you
  6. MacWhyte Win User

Xbox One Achievement on Titanfall Still stuck at 100% and locked since May

I'm having the same exact issue. I believe I met all requirements for this achievement in July; played each game mode on Runoff at least 5 times now. Reported this issue to MS on Twitter numerous times... Looks like it'll be stuck forever. :(
Thema:

1. I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do? - Similar Threads - I'm stuck screen

2. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  3. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  4. I'm stuck on the trobble shoot option

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck on the trobble shoot option: Hello my Xbox went onto the black screen of death and now I have access to the factory reset option on trobble shoot it will not let me off I have done the process to rest it all and keep games...
  5. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  6. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...
  7. Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the birthday screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the birthday screen: Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the screen we're you enter you birthday it won't even allow me to look at the privacy policy either I need help....
  8. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.: I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on...
  9. Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions): Hi. Since I installed Windows 10 Home again, I'm having problems with Minecraft FPS CUZ OF GAME DVR. FPS caps at 60 while not full screen but it does while not fullscreen. I uninstalled Game bar...
  10. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]