I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

Discus and support I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BiologicalBill, May 4, 2023.

1. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to appear online it just reads status unknown or if I use app says that didn’t work try again. Really frustrating. I’ve tried resetting the Xbox series X I’ve tried resetting MAC address I’ve tried disabling re-enabling privacy settings nothing seems to work. I’ve been a member of Xbox live for over 18 years and never once had an issue such as this. Please help…. Please do not tell me to do any of the **** I stated I did and under no circumstances am I going to delete my profile… 18 years worth of gaming is not going down the drain because of this stupid problem. On a side note: ever since I got the series x the Xbox software has been running like ****. Games themselves not so much but every feature of Xbox live is either slow or non responsive altogether. I know I’m not the only one with this problem. Funny because I also own a PS5 and haven’t encountered a single issue like this on that system and it’s really frustrating because I prefer Xbox way over PS5 (when you’re an actual gamer you don’t just pick one you go for it all lol). I would really like some help because this is really making Xbox the least fun to use.

:)

BiologicalBill, May 4, 2023
  2. BiologicalBill Win User

I’m gonna add that on two different consoles (series x and one x) all profiles on both consoles are stuck on appear offline and can not be switched to appear online. Again this is a regular thing I do (appear offline) and it NEVER has been an issue until now. What is the deal. Really frustrating and frankly a pretty stupid **** problem from Xbox. I’m sure there will be tons of stupid “well don’t appear offline” or things of that nature cause… it’s the internet but still…. Xbox help!!
  3. Samsayo Win User

Appearing offline when I’m not!

I’ve been having the same issues for the last week. I’ll be kicked from my party without any notifications, and then it forces me to appear offline, yet it still shows I’m set to appear online.

It has to be server issues of something.

I’m on a brand new series X.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Appearing offline when I’m not!

Hi EAconfused! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you gone to the profile tab on the guide, select your profile and then change it to appear online? If it's as online, please change it to offline, delete the account from the console and do this before redownload

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox

After this redownload the profile and change it to online
  5. travisward Win User

Memory Error 13-71

I just fixed mine by tricking it ( or maybe it was luck ) i went offline and changed the setting over to disable crossplay, jumped into the store to see if it could boot some online content, went back onto the main screen and tried to join, it told me
    i have to enable crossplay so i did and boom i’m in. if anyone else gets stuck, please try this and confirm if it works for you too
  6. Elohmn Win User

Harassing

[quote user="x Slant x"]

Offline mode wont keep me from playing multi-player games?

[/quote]

Privacy Settings "Appear Offline". You won't be really Offline but you will appear Offline to anyone who is not on your Friends List (or everyone if you choose). This disables all abilities for anyone else to Join either Party's
    or Games that you have from your Recent Player History.
Thema:

1. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else? - Similar Threads - I’m stuck appear

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  4. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  5. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  6. I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.: There are 2 option that is resent the code and fix the typo in the email (which does nothing) what should i do? 675c4348-32db-4399-a202-ea7140d9cf21
  7. My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.: My Xbox randomly disconnected from the internet and wouldn’t find any connections to use I googled it and it told me to factory reset my Xbox. Once I did that it asks for my ssid and says “your...
  8. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  9. I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...: im having an issue on forza horizon 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried many ways but still won’t work fb29735f-f055-42e0-a36c-51a9b3313c59
  10. I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta: I have literally done every single troubleshooting answer to get me out of minecraft beta for windows 10. I never chose to join the beta version all I did was do an update for the game and it was...