I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

Discus and support I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I not able to start a start a party or play f2p game what should i do?? submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdministrativeIce397, Apr 20, 2021.

1. I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

/u/AdministrativeIce397, Apr 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can't find a game

two options continue playing with avoid me only or party games only

Or if you want play f2p Games like started online or open matchmaking Games
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

fortnite

I definitely think that not needing live to play F2P games would be nice but I'm sure MS has their reasoning though as running a network isn't cheap and there's other benefits to a gold account. I play a lot solo but being able to play what I want with
    friends and to have a party chat going is good stuff and partly why I get gold (the free games every month is super nice too).
  4. BrosHope Win User

GOLD

The benefits of gold is good tho i do agree that f2p games should be totally free online, or else they should not be called f2p
  5. Thathomelesguy Win User

where is grand theft auto san andreas

I still can't download it yet I'm starting to get upset at this point I bought points to play the game with my last few yo yo's. If I had known this was an issue I would have bought limbo (or anything else) instead to keep me ocupied and waited till this
    was fixed. Now I'm bored as hell.

As for the dragon slaying look at my recently played games.
  6. Grubbee Win User

Mic does not work in party while using a controller on pc

Thats what I'm doing.. the only thing I am doing different from playing keyboard/mouse is the controller itself. but when i plug it in every setting on the pc changes to controller mic. Even though the controller has no mic. So I go back through all the
    pc settings and xbox companion settings and change it back but the xbox game bar will not let me use the usb mic anymore. I have to unplug the controller and reset the pc to be able to use my mic again. when I start a party in the companion app it says my
    mic is working , but if i am in a party on that app for some reason I'm not in a party on the game bar... so if i start a party on the game bar the mic still doesn't work..
Thema:

I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

1. I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do?? - Similar Threads - I'm still able

2. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  3. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  4. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  5. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  6. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d