I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4...

Discus and support I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help fixing the audio on gta4 when i check my recent captures it has no audio i changed a in-game setting thinking that was the issue and still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xthirdeyevidalx, Nov 13, 2022.

1. I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4...

I need help fixing the audio on gta4 when i check my recent captures it has no audio i changed a in-game setting thinking that was the issue and still nothing worked -_- and i need the audio it's like the best part of it lol

:)

Xthirdeyevidalx, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4 IT CLIPS WITH NO AUDIO AND I NEED IT FOR MY VIDEOS 😅 PLZ HELP

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XTHIRDEYEVIDALX

What’s the audio that you’re not able to record?
    The sound effects / game voices?
    Or the songs in the radio?

In any case please tell me:
    What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with GTA IV?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. BOS Malechi Win User

Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

I'm currently having this same issue, tried adjusting the capture settings but it's still recording clips without audio
  4. follnomenal Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Some of my clips do have audio, some do not. Of the ten or so clips I have recorded while playing Titanfall (via "xbox record that") only one or two have audio. Those were also the oldest clips I have from the game. None of my BF4 clips had issues with sound.
    It's only the past couple weeks worth of Titanfall clips that play without any sound. A hard reset of the xbox one did not solve my issue.
  5. brightdowned Win User

xbox game bar not picking up audio from microphone

I don't have any other microphones to test with unfortunately, I'm using the mic on my headset. Reinstalling the game bar made no difference either.

I checked through the capture settings and it only seems to mute me when the "audio to record" is set to "all" ( i.e game audio, microphone, all other apps ), but not when it's set to "game" ( game audio + mic ). But the issue with this setting is that I want my discord calls / party members to be heard in the clips and recordings too. So I'm very much at a loss :(
  6. CrypticlDeath Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Just encountered this issue for the first time tonight while recording clips via "Xbox Record That" for Titanfall. It's frustrating because I'm pretty sure there is no way to get that audio back for the clips that have already been recorded that are plagued
    by this no audio bug. Hopefully a resolution will be found.
Thema:

I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4...

1. I'm still having audio issues when i record on my Xbox from the settings while playing GTA4... - Similar Threads - I'm still having

2. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  3. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  4. I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium - and still I'm getting ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium - and still I'm getting ads: I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium. For months now I have been getting ads before I can play my games. I need the ads to stop, or I need a refund.. What more can I do? This is a public...
  5. I'm Still have problems with Call Of dutty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm Still have problems with Call Of dutty Modern Warfare: Sirs, Good afternoon. I acquired physical media from the game months ago and my interest is only in the campaign. I have no interest in the War Zone. I am being forced to install War Zone and when...
  6. I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI: Does everyone else have it? submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  7. I have been using xbox live member for almost 7yrs now and yet I'm still not a 5-star VIP why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been using xbox live member for almost 7yrs now and yet I'm still not a 5-star VIP why?: I've been a member of xbox-live since the xbox 360 was still a cream colored white console that's 7yrs. I've spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on xbox live and recently was told I wasn't...
  8. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  9. I have over 50.000 gamer score and it still says I'm a legend not a master

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have over 50.000 gamer score and it still says I'm a legend not a master: hi I recently got over 50000 gamer score but m rewards account still says im a legend I should be saying I'm a master I dont understand why can you help shed some light in this issue please...
  10. I'm 19 and somehow I still have a parent-protected account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm 19 and somehow I still have a parent-protected account?: I just wired $50 to my account so that I could buy some DLC but I keep on getting this "change your settings to allow purchases" message. I've gone through my account and I've checked under the...