I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted

Discus and support I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned two weeks ago from every online multiplayer game and banned from communications and it just got lifted how can this be fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BYEAH number 48, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted

I got banned two weeks ago from every online multiplayer game and banned from communications and it just got lifted how can this be fixed

:)

BYEAH number 48, Mar 10, 2018
  2. apache634
    apache634 Guest
    Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted

I’m Still Currently Banned After My Due date for my suspension has been lifted. I’ve Tryed Everything I Could, Every time I sign on it says, “ Notice Of Enforcement Action”. “ You Can’t use Looking for groups, Messages, And partys. My Due date for my Ban
    was in November. It’s 2018 And I’m still Banned. My Gt iS .

apache634, Mar 10, 2018
  3. My 2 week console ban on communicating and online multiplayer should've veen lifted but it hasnt.

Okay, so i had my console banned from online multiplayer and communications for 2 weeks, plus my sons account has a 100 day ban on communicating. my privileges of Online Multiplayer, Communication and the ability to change profiles has been temporarily banned
    for 2 weeks. Now only my online multiplayer has been lifted, but my communication ban to talk or send messages on my own profile has not been lifted. I still cannot send messages even though my console ban on communication should have been lifted over 18 hours
    ago. can anyone please help me? and info regarding the subject will be greatly appreciated.

FP KillaCali562, Mar 10, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please double check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if the suspension is indeed ended is showing there.

If there doesn't show any enforcement action, try the following steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please double check http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if the suspension is indeed ended is showing there.

If there doesn't show any enforcement action, try the following steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

banned xbox

Hold off. Dont buy a second hand xbox. Its not a good idea there might be problems you dont know about or it might have a ban. Once a console has been banned, its banned forever. The bann will not be lifted even if a different person owns it.
  7. CowanClaps Win User

Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

my ban has been lifted on xbox one. my friends still can't hear me in party chat or games.The bubble moves when i talk but none can hear me since the ban has been lifted. i think there might have been a problem on your end when the ban was lifted. i didn't
    have this promblem prior to the ban. I have called xbox one support and they have had me do everything to try and fix the promblem. please fix this .
  8. HAHA 1 SM0KED U Win User

I made a post

This is not possible , because the ban is lifted and i already made a case review when i did get communication bann in may

I have no way of contacting the enforcement team because i have no option to open a case review

i have been through everything with xbox support she suggested i posted in the forums

twitch does not let me broadcast but it should as my ban was lifted over 1 month ago
  9. achi11ies61 Win User

Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team

If your ban has expired and you still can't communicate with others try removing the account from the console and re adding it to see if that clears the issue.
    sorry didny work :( still says privacy settings prevent chat with some people and i checked my enforcement history and no banns are active but my case review glows orange and i click it nothing happends and goes to my history and just shows my last
    bann from 25th to 8th and i cant click on anything all of the it is grey i know the active banns are orange but none are
Thema:

1. I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted - Similar Threads - I’m still banned

2. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  3. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  4. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i’m still considered a child account even though i am 18

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m still considered a child account even though i am 18: i’m 18 and it says i’m still a child account. so i made a new account and made it my “organizer” so i could set all my child account setting to unlimited, but yet i still cannot play minecraft...
  7. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  8. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  9. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...: Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make sure I don’t have to do the update if I have my...
  10. What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...: Still not able to send or start/join parties on Xbox but I’m able to on the Xbox app 6b360ec1-5885-4368-825f-ed0501bf6853