I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account.

Discus and support I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who do I contact in order to get this message removed? Said child account is no longer attached to my main one, and it's been over a year since this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xmarvlousLIE, May 8, 2022.

1. xmarvlousLIE
    xmarvlousLIE Guest

Who do I contact in order to get this message removed? Said child account is no longer attached to my main one, and it's been over a year since this thing has appeared. It's beginning to drive me nuts, and Support isn't helpful at all about it.
    I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account. [​IMG]

:)

xmarvlousLIE, May 8, 2022
  2. xmarvlousLIE Win User

I have already attempted to contact support. Nothing has been done. Again. The issue is that the suspension is over, but the message still remains. I'm not suspended. He's not suspended, and again, he's not even attached to my account anymore. I can't log into the account that received the suspension, because it's not even my account.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xmarvlousLIE, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check the issue of this message.

However all suspensions, are handled and made by Enforcement, the ideal is to log in with this account that received the suspension notice on the Enforcement website.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try contacting Xbox customer service, and sending this same image to them, maybe they can enlighten you because they have access to the account information.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

I'm baffled!

Hello Zombie,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to use your Xbox 360 console as all features are blocked due to parental controls.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our how to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    support article for the steps that you can take in order to resolve this case.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. pankoski Win User

3F4B-4099-b800-0f00-c000-0059

I did and still no change, I am baffled and as you said I cant find that error message anywheres on the net.
Thema:

1. I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account. - Similar Threads - I'm still baffled

2. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  3. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  4. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  5. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  6. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d