I'm sorry

Discus and support I'm sorry in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing rainbow six siege and these people invite and I'm like ok they want to play so we played a 2v2 then they started saying I was bad sense... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crazyy D 05, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Crazyy D 05
    Crazyy D 05 Guest

I'm sorry

I was playing rainbow six siege and these people invite and I'm like ok they want to play so we played a 2v2 then they started saying I was bad sense i was dying all the time then they started cursing and killing me for no reason,I sent them a bad word
    because they were being mean then I think they reported me sorry for sending a bad word.

:)

Crazyy D 05, Oct 11, 2017
  2. I'm sorry

hey my gamer tag is after school my friend was over and I let him play 2k and he went 4 for 11 and the guy sent him saying your trash so he got mad and thought he was funny when I was gone he sent him a bad message and I'm very sorry for
    that please see this message and if you won't unban me please send me how long I'm band I'm very sorry

MAVERICTHE BOSS, Oct 11, 2017
  3. I'm sorry

The case review i sent wasn't what i meant to say i meant to say that i would avoid using inappropriate communication with anyone so i could continue to play with my friend's , and other people that requires teamwork or more players. I hope that this changes
    my recent case review and that sorry for my past activities and that i get to talk to my friends tomorrow so i can do the raid or shorten the time. I was going to reply to the message Xbox sent me but i couldn't because of the ban. Anyway i hope that you
    read this and reply to if not , unban so i can talk to my friends , or shorten.

Source Energy z, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I'm sorry

Nothing you can do.

If the enforcement team find that you have violated the ToU/CoC then it's highly likely you will receive a suspension.

In future it's always best to just report & block anyone being abusive or harassing you online,don't respond.That way you wont get into trouble & they will.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

Only you are responsible for what happens on your account. Even if someone else uses it.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

I'm sorry

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement action they issue and they don't use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/ , if qualified.

If the suspension decision is upheld, you'll have to wait it out.
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

I'm sorry

Sorry this happened. If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If
    you are interested in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

I'm sorry

1. I'm sorry - Similar Threads - I'm sorry

2. Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.: I was get banned for have argued with the developers, about a random dude [mod removed], that ping my location and share it in the Sea of Thieves Insider text chat, I mean, my precise home...
  3. I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i...: This is Full Error We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. Error code: mSMyzvdrRkoyq+Cg3H...
  4. Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P): I have several questions, as I plan to buy Minecraft: Java edition a week after my birthday (If the cracked launcher I'm using starts to allow Microsoft accounts), Here are some questions: 1. I...
  5. Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...: Xbox live could you please on bathing me so I can talk with my friends again I promise I won't do anything bad again on Xbox if you could please unban me cuz I really want to play with my friends...
  6. I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.: I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha. Sorry for all who see my posts, and stay in...
  7. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  8. Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today: I do not know who you are, I do not know if you really called Mary G. I only know that I may be rude when I talk to you today, and I may annoy you. Please forgive me here, I really did not control...
  9. I'm sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sorry: Dear Microsoft Enforcement, I am very sorry about the 'looking for group post' I posted. I was having too much fun and I rarely feel that good on Xbox live, I was laughing and having a good time...
  10. I'm sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sorry: So, I will admit, I have been reported before for something I admit I did. I will not beg but I will say this, I am very sorry for violating the terms and services in Xbox live. I am pleading for...