I'm sorry

Discus and support I'm sorry in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Enforcement, I am very sorry about the 'looking for group post' I posted. I was having too much fun and I rarely feel that good on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MTR Volatile, Mar 5, 2018.

1. MTR Volatile
    MTR Volatile Guest

I'm sorry

Dear Microsoft Enforcement,

I am very sorry about the 'looking for group post' I posted. I was having too much fun and I rarely feel that good on Xbox live, I was laughing and having a good time with some new people I just met. (I was playing destiny 2)

I wasn't thinking about what I was doing at all, when I should have been. I swear I will never do this again, I know it was a bad thing to do.

As soon as I saw this email, I remembered what I did and I knew I had to respond and apologize. I am sorry.

Hopefully this will not affect my account in the long term, I have been with Xbox since 2013 and I am proud to be apart of the Xbox community.

This will never, ever happen again

Sincerely,

Dylan Milton (Gamertag: ZealousFlamingo)

:)

MTR Volatile, Mar 5, 2018
  2. I'm sorry

hey my gamer tag is after school my friend was over and I let him play 2k and he went 4 for 11 and the guy sent him saying your trash so he got mad and thought he was funny when I was gone he sent him a bad message and I'm very sorry for
    that please see this message and if you won't unban me please send me how long I'm band I'm very sorry

MAVERICTHE BOSS, Mar 5, 2018
  3. I'm sorry

The case review i sent wasn't what i meant to say i meant to say that i would avoid using inappropriate communication with anyone so i could continue to play with my friend's , and other people that requires teamwork or more players. I hope that this changes
    my recent case review and that sorry for my past activities and that i get to talk to my friends tomorrow so i can do the raid or shorten the time. I was going to reply to the message Xbox sent me but i couldn't because of the ban. Anyway i hope that you
    read this and reply to if not , unban so i can talk to my friends , or shorten.

Source Energy z, Mar 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

Only you are responsible for what happens on your account. Even if someone else uses it.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

I'm sorry

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement action they issue and they don't use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/ , if qualified.

If the suspension decision is upheld, you'll have to wait it out.
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

I'm sorry

Sorry this happened. If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If
    you are interested in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

I'm sorry

1. I'm sorry - Similar Threads - I'm sorry

2. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  7. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  8. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...