I'm sorry

Discus and support I'm sorry in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I will admit, I have been reported before for something I admit I did. I will not beg but I will say this, I am very sorry for violating the terms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhettoRanger15, Nov 7, 2017.

1. I'm sorry

So, I will admit, I have been reported before for something I admit I did. I will not beg but I will say this, I am very sorry for violating the terms and services in Xbox live. I am pleading for a second chance and solemnly swear that Xbox will never hear
    from me again after this event. I now how it feels for someone to pay 60 dollars for something they can't even do. This is not just for me, this is for all of us who pay this much. All though you do have to follow the rules. All I'm asking for is an unban
    and thank you for reading this.

:)

GhettoRanger15, Nov 7, 2017
  2. I'm sorry

hey my gamer tag is after school my friend was over and I let him play 2k and he went 4 for 11 and the guy sent him saying your trash so he got mad and thought he was funny when I was gone he sent him a bad message and I'm very sorry for
    that please see this message and if you won't unban me please send me how long I'm band I'm very sorry

MAVERICTHE BOSS, Nov 7, 2017
  3. I'm sorry

The case review i sent wasn't what i meant to say i meant to say that i would avoid using inappropriate communication with anyone so i could continue to play with my friend's , and other people that requires teamwork or more players. I hope that this changes
    my recent case review and that sorry for my past activities and that i get to talk to my friends tomorrow so i can do the raid or shorten the time. I was going to reply to the message Xbox sent me but i couldn't because of the ban. Anyway i hope that you
    read this and reply to if not , unban so i can talk to my friends , or shorten.

Source Energy z, Nov 7, 2017
  4. I'm sorry

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement action they issue and they don't use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/ , if qualified.

If the suspension decision is upheld, you'll have to wait it out.

Mistress Sara, Nov 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

Only you are responsible for what happens on your account. Even if someone else uses it.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

I'm sorry

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement action they issue and they don't use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/ , if qualified.

If the suspension decision is upheld, you'll have to wait it out.
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

I'm sorry

Sorry this happened. If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If
    you are interested in doing this I will link a video below showing you how to file a case review.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

I'm sorry

1. I'm sorry - Similar Threads - I'm sorry

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...