I'm so frustrated with Microsoft!
Discus and support I'm so frustrated with Microsoft! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck on the screen with the cards. I've won a lot of BINGOs. Even though the last number has been called, the screen won't change to the rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poisson75-[xboxvenue], Nov 17, 2017.
Thema:
I'm so frustrated with Microsoft!
Loading...
-
I'm so frustrated with Microsoft! - Similar Threads - I'm frustrated Microsoft
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?
in XboX InsidersI'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting... -
I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?
in XboX InsidersI'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments] -
After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.
in XboX InsidersAfter resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any... -
I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle
in XboX InsidersI'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more... -
I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?
in XboX InsidersI'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features... -
I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life
in XboX InsidersI'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the... -
I'm extremely frustrated with the Microsoft account system for Minecraft
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm extremely frustrated with the Microsoft account system for Minecraft: StartFragment Hello, I'm extremely frustrated with the Microsoft account system for Minecraft. I was forced to migrate from Mojang to Microsoft — and since then, the login experience has been... -
Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...