I’m SO FREAKING DONE

Discus and support I’m SO FREAKING DONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox one s battlefield 1 storm grey and it was 5 hours ago but the servers was done I couldn’t do anything nor redeem my codes so then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuffierChimera, Mar 1, 2018.

  1. I’m SO FREAKING DONE


    I just bought a Xbox one s battlefield 1 storm grey and it was 5 hours ago but the servers was done I couldn’t do anything nor redeem my codes so then now it’s up and I try reedming all the codes and it worked without the ea access
    cause it says it expired LIKE WTF I’m very mad at Microsoft right now. And I want my ea access code

    :)
     
    StuffierChimera, Mar 1, 2018
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Will 360 Arcade Market games become backwards compatible for new consoles?

    I’ve never really got the desire to play older games again. I love the Witcher 3 but wouldn’t play it again. Once I’m done with a game, I’m done and especially with older arcade games on 360.
     
    brandiesel1, Mar 1, 2018
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Is live ded?

    They’ve been having problems with the service for well over a week.

    I’m done, I’m going back to my Dreamcast and talking to Seaman. No more service interruptions.
     
    brandiesel1, Mar 1, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    I’m SO FREAKING DONE

    Hi there,

    that was just bad luck on timing with you buying the console and the service status issue. Hopefully it will be smooth from now on.

    regarding the EA access code the best option would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can help you out and get a new code.

    To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
     
    WPAK, Mar 1, 2018
    #4
  5. WPAK Win User

    I’m SO FREAKING DONE

    Hi there,

    that was just bad luck on timing with you buying the console and the service status issue. Hopefully it will be smooth from now on.

    regarding the EA access code the best option would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can help you out and get a new code.

    To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. FlaquitaZuno Win User

    Xbox Live Gold Not Working

    Hi

    I am so freaking mad because I’m paying more than four times and then Xbox live does not work I don’t know who’s my freaking money
  7. Delirixm Win User

    What can I do about these multiple suspensions?

    I did this late last night and they denied it so fast it’s like they didn’t even look at it. This was all a big misunderstanding here and I’m freaking out.
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

    honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point

    Ive not had any problems whatsoever 🤷‍♂️
    you would have done last night thats for sure as all of live was down.
  9. Mr VinceTheVice Win User

    honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point

    Hello jvarg1, the multiplayer, party chat and friends list services have not suffered a breakdown for a few hours.

    The teams solve the problems. Keep an eye on the progress Xbox.com/status, enter your email to inform of the return to normal services.

    Thank you for your patience.
Thema:

I’m SO FREAKING DONE

Loading...
  1. I’m SO FREAKING DONE - Similar Threads - I’m FREAKING DONE

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  6. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  7. I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...: It is incredibly frustrating and unfair that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not backward compatible on modern Xbox consoles, especially when Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is fully...
  8. No network but Xbox says I’m connected

    in XboX Insiders
    No network but Xbox says I’m connected: Hi, currently trying to load games but for whatever reason I keep getting a message pop up No network Please retry when connected to internet Well I had a look in settings to test my internet...
  9. Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing: Hello, I’m needing some help with my ultimate Xbox game pass. I’m sharing with a friend and they for some reason can’t access the multiplayer side of the gamepass without having my account open....
  10. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...