I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in

Discus and support I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Minecraft on my PlayStation 5 but I want to sign in. I want to play servers so I go to sign in. It hits me with a QR code. I attempt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jaydin hamlett, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in

I'm trying to play Minecraft on my PlayStation 5 but I want to sign in. I want to play servers so I go to sign in. It hits me with a QR code. I attempt to sign in and it doesn't work. It almost never works. It just says you are already signed into a Microsoft account. Even though I'm trying to sign into that Microsoft account it just doesn't work in the sad part is that I don't even want to play on that Microsoft account. I want to play on a different Microsoft account. It just doesn't work at all. Fix it!

:)

jaydin hamlett, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is already connected, but it says I'm not signed in.

Hi Doe John69,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft to play on realms. When I sign in, it says the account is already connected, but it says I'm not signed in.

Hi Doe John69,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game. So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login:

We hope it worked out for you. If not, please reply to this forum to let us know. We will be happy to follow you and help you.

Have a great day ahead of you.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Yohon Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

Yeah it says I'm signed in, but keeps asking me to sign in. It ask me to join, then says I'm already a member.. I guess I wait..
  5. MUKRADE Win User

Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

I haven't signed in or out manually for a while. Sometimes it asks me to sign in again then realises I'm already signed in to Microsoft and loads my account before I can enter all of my details.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Forums say to sign in to reply but I'm signed in.

To Reply to a Post, simply Sign-in with your Account and then Post a Reply.
Thema:

I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in

1. I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in - Similar Threads - I'm signed Microsoft

2. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  3. Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.: Been having this problem since today. Every time I try to go to a game's store page on Xbox.com, and I'm signed into my account I get more or less infinite error numbers and messages. Here's the...
  4. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  5. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  6. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  7. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  8. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  9. How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...: Everytime I try sign into Microsoft on Minecraft it comes up with a crossbow error but I cannot find a way to fix it. Anything helps:) I'm on ps5 also. e41d9fb9-c883-44da-bfc5-6602c9720cea
  10. Can I sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into?: Would it be possible to sign into a different Microsoft account than the one I'm signed into? In other words, since that's a bit confusing, can I get Minecraft for Xbox while being logged into one...