I’m selling my brand new XBOX because support sucks

Discus and support I’m selling my brand new XBOX because support sucks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How could a company like MS have no support. I spend 800$ on a console and game pass and can never reach them. You go to the support link and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Glenda V., Nov 22, 2022.

1. Glenda V.
    Glenda V. Guest

How could a company like MS have no support. I spend 800$ on a console and game pass and can never reach them. You go to the support link and it says they have 24hr chat support BS it don’t even let you do that. This company is greedy and the new Xbox sucks anyway. I’m buy a PS 5 and will never buy another MS product. Game Pass is a joke it’s all old games remastered. REALLY! Crooks. I’m getting only Apple products because they actually have support and you can reach in seconds. I follow even the links supplied on this sight and it’s all useless.

:)

Glenda V., Nov 22, 2022
  2. Glenda V. Win User

Derek my subscription was cancelled without my approval. I pay for it whether I have it or not. It was purchased as a bundle through Citizens Pay from Best Buy and it can’t be cancelled. They will make me pay either way. Please reactivate
  3. ngocphi Win User

You must.not have used gaming services before

They were NEVER 24/7

Only forums are and that's even on sony which has no forums and limited.to business hours also

Xbox.support.cannot.deal with retail issues like.your credit billing company (all access)

You have a awfully high expectation

No cloud.or.subscription. Service has.new.games like xbox gamepass

Even the pay Google.for full priced.games.and then play on subscription cloud stradia service washy that great you only have Sony which is the smallest library out and they lag.behind in New games their newest is God of war reboot ps4

Even steams not.released cloud has more.then sony

You can.take.Sony's own words.for.it

Psn premium.lags behind xgu in subscriptions (CMA statement which they fudged ms's numbers citing a source that doesn't even exist(
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hate ti burst your bubble but ps premium are older games too

Xbox gamepass ultimate has day 1 titles I domo whrre you are looking we just.got.bf 2042 and it's the new one not the old one

Anthem etc

Sony won't add new titles until.at.least.1 year after release .to psn premium. Which is the same plan as xgu just not as.large or.new and yes it's in the reviews

And that's from.Jim Ryan himself about.the one year or longer they want to them .to.grow before they add it to.cloud

And there is nops5 games on their.cloud

Refund of all access you do need to.goto the store.and it has to be within their return period
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Gamepass is one of the biggest game streaming catalogs, friend.

And yes, we are consultants and we help users =)

Can I help you with any specific questions?
  6. Glenda V. Win User

Best Buy didn’t cancel it. I just spoke to them. It don’t even make sense for them to cancel. Microsoft Canceled my subscription and it’s impossible to reach Microsoft. This is so pathetic that they can’t be reached.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I’m selling my brand new XBOX because support sucks - Similar Threads - I’m selling brand

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Ya why is nothing being done about this mute bug going around I’m about to sell my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ya why is nothing being done about this mute bug going around I’m about to sell my xbox: they need to fix this now idk why it’s taking this long but my party randomly muted one person I unmute them it mutes someone else this is causing me to not even wanna play Xbox anymore and from...