I'm scared I'm gonna get permanently banned.

Discus and support I'm scared I'm gonna get permanently banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just got reported and got a two day suspension and I haven't been suspended in 6 months and I'm scared I'm going to get permanently banned. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by redacted ✧, Dec 7, 2022.

1. redacted ✧
    redacted ✧ Guest

So I just got reported and got a two day suspension and I haven't been suspended in 6 months and I'm scared I'm going to get permanently banned. I've changed though I used to get banned alot and I got banned 13 times this year but I changed and I just don't want to get permanently banned man.

:)

redacted ✧, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Redacted, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. VeganWater© Win User

Permanent ban on 2nd offence.

The thing is I've seen everyone having this glitch but I'm scared it is actually a permanent ban. Just want my account back.
  4. Kota. Win User

I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

Thank you my friend recorded his router going on and off can he somehow send it to Microsoft
  5. archer of life Win User

You should have contacted a Microsoft agent to help you with this. They wont ban you unless they have prof you booting. Have good day
  6. AridLizard Win User

he should contact his ISP as the DDoS attack is against their network.

they will have all the records of the attack and can work with the police to prosecute the person who did it
Thema:

1. I'm scared I'm gonna get permanently banned. - Similar Threads - I'm scared I'm

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  4. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  5. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  6. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  7. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  8. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  9. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  10. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...