I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

Discus and support I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GusWalton, Apr 13, 2022.

1. GusWalton
    GusWalton Guest

I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details.

I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever played on it, xbox live billing information like exact dates, the serial number of my old Xbox, the date I bought it, the email address of the account, the last game I played, the last app I used - quite literally everything but the password.

I can’t access my old games, my old save data. Nobody is helping. I’ve tried to fill in the password reset form, called, tweeted. Nothing works.

Really regret paying so much money for the console as I can’t use it and nobody is helping me.

This is not the email account my Xbox account is on BTW.

:)

GusWalton, Apr 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the new Xbox

Account recovery is a offline team you MUST pass verification that's the LAW
  3. GusWalton Win User

I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the new Xbox

Hi Ricardo. I’ve done that and for some reason it won’t work, hence I created this post. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GusWalton! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

As i understand is just the password that you can't remember right? You know the account email, Microsoft understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means Microsoft support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.

If the problem is that you don't remember the Email, try the options here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

This step assumes you've tried Step 1: Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password, but your attempt wasn't successful.

The steps below will help guide you when filling out the account recovery form. It can be a lengthy process as it's designed to ask questions about your account that only you can answer. Microsoft will review your answers and respond within 24 hours.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If doesn't work is also telling you why is not being accepted, and the link gives you suggestions to do it better
Thema:

1. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the... - Similar Threads - I’m really fed

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...