I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

Discus and support I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this has been going on for a few weeks, and I've tried to wait it out to see if an update or something would come, or if my Xbox would correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoTherePeasant, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

So this has been going on for a few weeks, and I've tried to wait it out to see if an update or something would come, or if my Xbox would correct itself, but it has yet to happen. And I'm practically unable to fully use the Xbox marketplace. When I go to
    a game or movie, the purchase option is non existent. No way to purchase anything, unless I go on my phone and buy stuff on the Microsoft website. I've been able to buy in game stuff, like gold on world of tanks, and tv episodes but to do that I have to go
    to the movies and TV app and select the show from the purchased category. Also I can't select tv shows or movies on the store from my Xbox. It will make the noise like it's being selected but nothing happens. This is the same for the rate and review button
    on games. I've hard reset my Xbox at least a dozen times already and nothing seems to be working. At first I was patient but now it's just getting extremely irritating.

:)

HoTherePeasant, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Unable to use the marketplace

Hey there HEADSHOT 40cal,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. To first rule out some factors, have you tried purchasing something on your account via Xbox.com recently? If not, I would suggest trying that first by purchasing a free Xbox One item from Xbox.com like a game from
    Games with Gold, for instance.

Once you have purchased that free Xbox One item, check on your Xbox One console to see if it prompts to download. Another good place to check to see if you've purchased something successfully would be on
    commerce.microsoft.com in the
    Purchase History section.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Unable to use the marketplace

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see any issues with purchasing in the Store! We're currently aware of this situation, and are actively looking into it. Keep an eye on our
    Service Alert page for updates, and once I have more information, I'll post back in here for you guys. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. :) Thanks for your patience while we look into this!

Misses Quinzel, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there HEADSHOT 40cal,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. To first rule out some factors, have you tried purchasing something on your account via Xbox.com recently? If not, I would suggest trying that first by purchasing a free Xbox One item from Xbox.com like a game from
    Games with Gold, for instance.

Once you have purchased that free Xbox One item, check on your Xbox One console to see if it prompts to download. Another good place to check to see if you've purchased something successfully would be on
    commerce.microsoft.com in the
    Purchase History section.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey again HEADSHOT 40cal!

It's great to hear that it's working for you again. Thanks for updating me. If you happen to run into this issue again, please feel encouraged to post back about it. If you have any other Xbox Support related questions in the future, feel free to create
    a new thread detailing what's going on. We are here to help in any way we can! :)
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear of your issue.

Have you tried accessing the marketplace on
    http://store.xbox.com/?
    You may be able to purchase items from there, which will then download to your Xbox One console. This is the same for redeeming codes as well (http://xbox.com/redeemcode/).

As for your console, a possible fix could be to do a power cycle. Please follow the steps below to do this:

1. When your console is turned on, please hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off.

2. Wait for 30 seconds and then disconnect the power cable.

3. Wait a further 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cable and turn the console back on.

4. It may take a bit longer to reach the dashboard, but once complete, please try to access the Xbox Store again.

Should this solution not work, I recommend deleting and re-downloading your profile. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:

1. Here's how to delete your profile: support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

2. Here's how to re-download your profile: support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console

I hope this helps your issue, and if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

7. HEADSHOT 40cal Win User

I did try this soon after I made this thread and I was able to buy a game from the Xbox website and it seems like it is working again, thanks for the suggestion.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see any issues with purchasing in the Store! We're currently aware of this situation, and are actively looking into it. Keep an eye on our
    Service Alert page for updates, and once I have more information, I'll post back in here for you guys. :) Thanks for your patience while we look into this!
Thema:

I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

1. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - I'm practically unable

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  9. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  10. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...