I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..

Discus and support I'm Possessed by Satan Himself.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who wants to know what the Devil knows? He will blow your mind.. 8267f187-f533-4077-8794-573b5384fe34 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CONCENTRATEz 45, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..


    Who wants to know what the Devil knows? He will blow your mind..

    :)
     
    CONCENTRATEz 45, Jan 29, 2014
    #1
  2. Remove a letter from a game title.. And explain. LULz

    Everyone Sin (Everyone Sing)

    Banned everywhere! Made by Satan himself.
     
    Elite Rampant, Jan 29, 2014
    #2
  3. BAN5HEE
    BAN5HEE Guest
    Whip it by Devo

    This song was penned and designed by Satan himself. As I said before I am slowly making my through the pro expert goals on drums. I just cannot get my head around the beat! Any tips?
     
    BAN5HEE, Jan 29, 2014
    #3
  4. I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..

    This is a clan discussions forum.

    Also just to note the forums in general are not for off topic discussions that have no relevance to gaming, the xbox community or consoles. Thanks for your understanding and good gaming I'm Possessed by Satan Himself.. :).
     
    GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Jan 30, 2014
    #4
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

    I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..

    This is a clan discussions forum.

    Also just to note the forums in general are not for off topic discussions that have no relevance to gaming, the xbox community or consoles. Thanks for your understanding and good gaming :).
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

    Remove a letter from a game title.. And explain. LULz

    Everyone Sin (Everyone Sing)

    Banned everywhere! Made by Satan himself.
  7. awtacular Win User

    SMG Attachments.

    [quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

    You are. I know that's what it stands for. Your is possessive, what you said to the other guy is
    your wrong pertaining to a wrong he has possession of as opposed to himself being wrong.

    I'M NOT TROLLINNNNNN'!

    [/quote] Your was correct in that statement... It was his assumption so it was technically belonging to him. Like whats mine is mine and yours is yours... Besides, its the internet. When did grammar matter?
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    SMG Attachments.

    [quote user="awtacular"]

    [quote user=""]

    You are. I know that's what it stands for. Your is possessive, what you said to the other guy is
    your wrong pertaining to a wrong he has possession of as opposed to himself being wrong.

    I'M NOT TROLLINNNNNN'!

    [/quote] Your was correct in that statement... It was his assumption so it was technically belonging to him. Like whats mine is mine and yours is yours... Besides, its the interent. When did grammar matter?

    [/quote]:/
  9. Blessed VIIVII7 Win User

    Hail the KING of kings--Jesus!!!!-do u want 2 game with other Christians?

    Um I think the 'satans kids' part is to much. There's no need for that & I'm a Christian.
Thema:

I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..

Loading...
  1. I'm Possessed by Satan Himself.. - Similar Threads - I'm Possessed Satan

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  4. I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments]
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more...
  7. I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features...
  8. I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the...
  9. Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation

    in XboX Insiders
    Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation: Your controller suck I've had to buy two of them and they just keep breaking for no reason your system just legs and everything for no reason you guys suck learn what the f*** you doing do better...
  10. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...