im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

Discus and support im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] How do I get past this 56372549-366e-4491-aa25-47d48feaf7fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jones.C, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Jones.C
    Jones.C Guest

im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up... [​IMG]
    How do I get past this

:)

Jones.C, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up space

Hi Jones! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Which device specifically you're trying to play cloud gaming?
  3. MR TY LONDON Win User

Call of duty cold war

It won’t even let me send it so can’t call Xbox can’t get a call back now can’t even get a refund
  4. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  5. ANGELGODOFWAR31 Win User

Xbox Live Console Question

Currently Gold is required to play online in all games. They are working on removing that requirement from free-to-play games.
    I can’t play my ESO game because it says I have to have Xbox live and Xbox game pass but I bought both of those and it says I already have both of them but it still won’t let me play on Elder Scrolls On Line

Do you think you can help me please?

And I even tried to restart it as well but I still can’t play 😞
  6. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Can't log into Minecraft

Please read my post again, I specifically mention that I have tried to click on sign in with Microsoft and that’s when I get the error.

I migrated to the Microsoft account and it won’t let me sign in now. I can’t even try it just gives me an error.

I just want to play Minecraft a game I’ve been playing since 2011.
Thema:

1. im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up... - Similar Threads - playing through cloud

2. I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App: Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming (Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField) So on the PC Xbox App under the Cloud Gaming tab...
  3. If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...: I really want to finish a game but don't want to get distracted by te fact by access will run out and spend too much time on it but some of the progress is alr saved on the version that i can only...
  4. Hi can I play disc games through cloud gaming please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can I play disc games through cloud gaming please: Hi I need to know if I can play disc games through cloud gaming please I am playing it now but when I go out can I continue with my I pad through cloud f1f9e345-642d-454a-afaf-14c06f75ba65
  5. I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps...: I am trying to play Fortnite through xbox cloud gaming but the loading screen keeps repeating. I have a screen recording of the problem and would like to show it. I am using an iPhone XS....
  6. Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??: Hi, so basically I found out like a month ago or something that 2k22 was out on cloud gaming so I played it and basically I was playing the xbox edition through pc so i could play with my friends...
  7. Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to play sims 4 add ons through Xbox cloud game sharing?: I’ve been trying to figure this out if this is possible to do. I have add on for the Xbox that I’ve bought. Is it possible to share this to another account using pc browsing in game pass cloud?...
  8. Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Xbox One through cloud anymore.: The "play" button on the Halo infinite game card is disappeared on Xbox. I can still play it on mobile, and all the other games works [img] b27e41bb-a9bb-43ef-a551-2c3b4960baaa
  9. Remote play (from your own console) should be accessible through Xbox cloud on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play (from your own console) should be accessible through Xbox cloud on PC: The feature already exists through the Xbox mobile phone app, I need this on PC as well. Make it available through Xbox.com/play or just through the xbox PC app. The main benefits I've had...
  10. Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.: When Kareem talked about being able to play the games you own from the cloud in 2020 does that mean it will be console streaming from the games that you own or the ability to play the games that...