I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

Discus and support I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by connor Parry, May 15, 2023.

1. connor Parry
    connor Parry Guest

I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass

:)

connor Parry, May 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation club content why not

Gamepass games are encrypted, and third party unauthorized mods will not work on this

The only mods that will work you'll find inside the game
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation club content why not

Hello connor Parry,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to play Skyrim on Xbox Series X with mods and to do creation club content. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

There are games that accept mods, however not all games do because the game developer hasn't implemented any mods for the game. Regarding modification of Skyrim we recommend you to please contact the game support for assistance for them to guide you with moding the game: Bethesda Support

To answer your question about creation club content, your account must have enabled/allow all Xbox account settings for creating a club and anything related to contents to be shared to everyone or friends. Source: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Next, you may create a club on Xbox about the topic you have decided:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs > Discover clubs > Explore all clubs, and then select Create a club.
    2. Select the type of club you want to create:
      • Public: Anyone can find the club, play, and see the club’s content, but only members can chat.
      • Private: Anyone can find the club, but only members can play, see the club’s content, and chat.
      • Hidden: Only members can find the club, play, see the club’s content, and chat.
    3. Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so be creative, but also be aware that club names are reviewed and may be changed if deemed inappropriate.)
    4. Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.
    Once you’ve created your club, give it some personality. Add a background, choose a profile pic, and make other customizations that’ll show the Xbox community what your club is all about.

Also, be sure to add tags and a description—this will help like-minded people find your club more easily. You can change customizations at any time by going back to Welcome and selecting Customize.

Source: Create a club | Xbox Support

However, if the creation club content is meant to be in-game, you will need to contact the game support for this. More details can be found here for creating club in Xbox:

By the way, may we ask if you are encountering specific issues/error about creating club? Please post a screenshot and conceal your personal information like gamertag, full name and email address.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
Thema:

1. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation... - Similar Threads - I'm playing skyrim

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  5. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  6. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  7. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  8. Game Bar mutes my Mic when I click to the game I'm playing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar mutes my Mic when I click to the game I'm playing.: On my PC, recently, when I am in Party Chat it mutes my mic when I switch to play the game I'm playing. For example, I will be playing Warzone 3 and the only time my party can hear me is when I...
  9. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  10. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d