I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a...

Discus and support I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a double courser on my screen how do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohammad Hammoud1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a...

I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a double courser on my screen how do I get rid of it?

:)

Mohammad Hammoud1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  3. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Minecraft Keyboard

Minecraft does support keyboard and mouse. I know a bunch of people who play with keyboard and mouse.

If you're curious for what other games have keyboard and mouse support, check out the link below. While it's not an official Microsoft site, I've found many useful articles from Windows Central and they have a solid list here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard-games
  5. ColtonFreymiller Win User

Mouse disconnects while in Party Chat on PC

I am using a wired rgb mouse plugged into a usb 3.0 powered hub. I have not noticed my keyboard doing the same, but I really only use my mouse when playing minecraft.
  6. LightslicerGP Win User

Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player.

TL;DR

THE KEYBOARD CONTROLS THE WRONG ACCOUNT.
    Works only for player 1 to be keyboard and mouse

1. turn on Xbox directly, make sure your controller isn't on

2. sign into Xbox with your keyboard and go to a minecraft world

3. turn on the controller and sign into a different account

I think this will work, ill see an ill reply to this one.
Thema:

I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a...

1. I’m playing minecraft on my Xbox on mouse and keyboard and I was playing and their is a... - Similar Threads - I’m playing minecraft

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  4. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  5. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  6. I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...: I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed in on another PS5. I think it’s a glitch. How can I fix it & use my Microsoft account on my new machine? I...
  7. Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I...: Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I do it just doesn’t work and asks me to sign in again. I’ve been in a sign up loop for atleast 10 mins...
  8. I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world: It’s not even working no matter what I try dfaf499a-04aa-4bcc-aa63-a7cf4573580f
  9. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...
  10. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135