Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account

Discus and support Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been trying to login to minecraft using the same Microsoft account ive always used for minecraft on my ps4, but when i click sign in and scan the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manicsonic1312, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account

Ive been trying to login to minecraft using the same Microsoft account ive always used for minecraft on my ps4, but when i click sign in and scan the qr code, and then type in my password, it brings me to this page
    Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account [​IMG]
    when i click the button on the bottom of the page, nothing happens and i dont get logged back in.

:)

Manicsonic1312, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Manic, this appears to be just a network instability error apparently.

What you can do is contact Sony support so they can look into this situation for you.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  4. Dannykillz21 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so I can
    play cross platform with my friends finally.

Thank You
    Well im trying to login onto my microsoft on my ps4 for cross play but it says failed to login
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
Thema:

1. Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account - Similar Threads - playing minecraft ps4

2. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  5. I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...: I play with my friends on minecraft ps4 and after about 30 minutes of playing it knocks me out of this world 56a3f959-fb58-4688-b57a-1d10cdfff5e0
  6. Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...: I've been wondering before i purchase Minecraft is there an edition where i can buy Minecraft to be able to play it on my laptop and also play it on my ps4 without further purchase, just...
  7. How do I figure out what Microsoft Account is linked to my PS4 to play Minecraft and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I figure out what Microsoft Account is linked to my PS4 to play Minecraft and...: As the above question states I am currently trying to play Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons with my friends on the PS4 and PS5 however when I try to log in with a new Microsoft account to have it...
  8. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4: I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41
  9. How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?: I have a problem when I try to link the Playstation network to my Microsoft Account. In the March Ps plus, the Minecraft Dungeons became available and I just want to play with my friend, who have...
  10. im trying to play Minecraft with my Microsoft on ps4 but it keeps saying to get PlayStation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to play Minecraft with my Microsoft on ps4 but it keeps saying to get PlayStation...: does it work to play Minecraft with my Microsoft account on ps4 even though I don't have PlayStation plus but i have Xbox live on my Microsoft account e4b9da82-430e-4b55-8c8f-aa5a8348d0a6