I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad...

Discus and support I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m on an iPad and on Xbox cloud gaming hi can’t use the voice chat and that’s really frustrating. Sometimes I weighed more than 45 mins to play. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin casalini, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad...

I’m on an iPad and on Xbox cloud gaming hi can’t use the voice chat and that’s really frustrating. Sometimes I weighed more than 45 mins to play. In every other app, the microphone works. I wish I could speak to my friends. Hope y’all are helping me soon.

:)

martin casalini, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad but in every other app the mic works. Can pls yall help I can’t even speak with my friends on Fortnite…

Hi martin casalini,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad but in every other app the mic works. Can pls yall help I can’t even speak with my friends on Fortnite…

Hi martin casalini,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you encountered problem while playing online with friends on Fortnite game. As per description, you cannot use the voice chat but in other apps your mic works well.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Was this happening on Fortnite game only?
    2. When did the problem started?
    3. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to fix the problem?

Above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Meanwhile we would like you to check the links below with some troubleshooting steps. Kindly check and follow suggested fixes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mohamed Farhat1 Win User

De you know how i can play Fortnite with touch.

I just log in on safari and put xbox cloud gaming in the homescreen and play. But sometimes i can’t play fortnite because i can’t Click anywhere
  5. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I’m on a Xbox 1 and the only other game I’ve played is Fortnite. I’m not sure if it’s the email that isn’t working or the fact I can’t press next on that screen.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Fortnite cloud gaming

Hello, William P. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your concern today.

However, I find appropriate to ask some questions:

-Is iPadOS up-to-date?
    Review this by opening Settings > General > Software update.

-Are more Cloud Gaming games affected, or is Fortnite the one giving you some trouble?

-Did you try to play Fortnite on another device, like a mobile phone, or another iPad?

-What potential solutions you tried on your iPad to solve this problem?
Thema:

I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad...

1. I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad... - Similar Threads - I’m playing cbox

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  7. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  8. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  9. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  10. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...