Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work

Discus and support Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When im on xbox one playing bo2 i seitch to game chat but cant talk to anyone 7a9e44ec-d779-4c46-8ce0-a5d2926638ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donatocaceres, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work

When im on xbox one playing bo2 i seitch to game chat but cant talk to anyone

:)

donatocaceres, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check that your account's privacy settings allow you to communicate with people outside of Xbox. Check the box that allows communication outside of Xbox and click ''Submit''.

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Then clean your console's MAC, restart your internet devices for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.
  3. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It didn’t work and I also have a Xbox series x trying to use the bo2 game chat and doesn’t work with my A20 headset
  4. xAc3Ra Win User

if this doesnt work im going to PS3...

DHG SnowPhoenix - the speedtouch is ancient, ive had it for years, but ive only had the belkin router for a year or so

Shad)wmanUK - thanks for the suggestions :D
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Thanks for the information! One thing we need is a clear description of what exact issue you're having. It sounds like a disconnection issue. Are you being disconnected only when playing online? Or does it happen while you're on the dashboard as well? Or
    when watching movies? You also mention you get various error messages. What are they? And, when you're disconnected, are you able to sign back in right away? Or do you have difficulty signing in? Lastly, you mention this only happens with your account. Other
    accounts on the same console work fine? Have you tried recovering your account?

Thank you!
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

You don't actually say what the issue is but I can spot two from your kit details you've posted.

First up the Speedtouch 516 v6 is a modem/router so you've got two routers which=issues

Even if your Xbox says your NAT is Open it certainly won't be. It would be much more simple if you replaced the Speedtouch with a wireless modem/router that would solve your NAT issue, there's no real need for two devices in your setup.

That aside (which is a big problem) you are using WEP encryption which is no good with an N adapter ( the internal one ) and an N router. You would need to use WPA or WPA2 encryption
Thema:

1. Im playing bo2 n i try going to game chat but it doesnt work - Similar Threads - playing bo2 try

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  4. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  5. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  6. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  7. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  8. When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”: I have not been banned or punished in anyway so I’m not sure why I cannot use Xbox LIVE for the 360 ? I even played BO2 zombies a few months ago and it worked fine. Saw a thread with the same...
  9. I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why: I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online anymore and I have no idea why. Ive got an online membership, ive seset my console to factory settings and then tried all again and it did nothing. I deleted my...
  10. Why can't I play bo2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play bo2 online: It says I can't connect to Xbox live d857ecdf-5124-4f34-a3e0-81979c54545e