I'm pissed off

Discus and support I'm pissed off in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother has an account for this and he verified it 4 times and there blocking his account he is pissed off u guys need to reinstate his account or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sadie Peters, May 25, 2023.

1. Sadie Peters
    Sadie Peters Guest

I'm pissed off

My brother has an account for this and he verified it 4 times and there blocking his account he is pissed off u guys need to reinstate his account or there will be consequences

:)

Sadie Peters, May 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pissed off

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Pissed off

It depends on when your subscription renews and when you cancelled the subscription. It might be, that you were too late to cancel the next renewal cycle. You can try to go to

https://account.microsoft.com/services
    and try cancelling immediately (not stopping the automatic renewal).

Depending on your subscription, you will then get the remaining full months refunded.

Also, you are free to go and buy a PS4, but since you say you would save money, I don't think it's a wise decision to buy a completely new console, when you can get 6 to 8 years of Xbox Live Gold for the price of a PS4 or PS4 Pro.

Also, you would need to pay for a PSN Membership on Playstation as well, if you want to play online Multiplayer.
  4. Saugra Win User

Pissed off

Hello, I understand your anger and frustration, If you go Here and fill out a contact forum is the main way of getting ahold of someone, please be patient and remember call
    centers are working from home!

Best of luck

-
  5. InVaL iDKore Win User

Pissed off

You need to cancel the subscription from the tab on the microsoft website. If you've already been charged try contacting microsft through email or give them a call.
  6. brya22 Win User

pissed off

Ok, I havent heard of this download pack but i recommend you go to system > memory > hard drive > Assassins creed 2 revelations > and find the downloaded content and delete it and reinstall.
Thema:

I'm pissed off

1. I'm pissed off - Similar Threads - I'm pissed off

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  7. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  10. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...