I’m permanently banned for no reason

Discus and support I’m permanently banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My main account StopTryiiing got permanently banned for no reason that I know of. It’s permanently banned on my console and on the account. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ILMyX12121, Sep 10, 2022.

1. ILMyX12121
    ILMyX12121 Guest

My main account StopTryiiing got permanently banned for no reason that I know of. It’s permanently banned on my console and on the account. I’ve tried to make an appeal but every time I try it always says “request failed, try again later” I’ve even called customer support and they said that they can’t do anything about it. If anybody can help it will be really appreciated, I just want to go back to playing my Xbox. I’m permanently banned for no reason :(

:)

ILMyX12121, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ILMyX12121, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check this issue of the ban.

Being permanent bans unfortunately it is not possible to make an appeal to enforcement.

Below, I leave the official links with more information regarding bans and suspensions.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

No I’m not it says it’s permanent banned, which is why I’m confused cause it’s not showing I’m permanently banned on Xbox enforcement side, when I said I would login and it wouldn’t say anything I meant to Xbox enforcement sorry.
  4. IN7REPID ONE Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

So I’m not actually permanently banned right? The same thing is happening to me it was a 3 day ban and the next day after the ban should have been over I got permanent ban and locked out of my account. I can’t even submit and review on the enforcement website because the permanent ban don’t show up and the 3 day ban don’t show up either. I’m really worried about it
  5. WhoAsked1 Win User

My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

I’m understand that but a permanent ban and then my console be hardware banned for a month for it is a bit much
  6. z2uc Win User

Question about a ban

there is no information on my 2 week ban from august that’s why I’m asking if I had gotten mass reported same with my permanently ban on august 31st with no reason for action I just got kicked out of my account. I got banned from the Xbox network
Thema:

1. I’m permanently banned for no reason - Similar Threads - I’m permanently banned

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...