I’m on xbox one S , if I buy FIFA 23 Ultimate edition can I play with my friend who has an...

Discus and support I’m on xbox one S , if I buy FIFA 23 Ultimate edition can I play with my friend who has an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know if I can somehow bypass the next gen pool for fifa 23 by buying the ultimate edition on my xbox one and if I could play with someone who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorge Olea1, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Jorge Olea1
    Jorge Olea1 Guest

I’m on xbox one S , if I buy FIFA 23 Ultimate edition can I play with my friend who has an...

I want to know if I can somehow bypass the next gen pool for fifa 23 by buying the ultimate edition on my xbox one and if I could play with someone who has the series X.

:)

Jorge Olea1, Dec 24, 2022
  2. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
  3. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Online play xbox

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

In FIFA 23, cross-play will be available for players on the same platform generation. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, and PC versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another.

Indeed you will need to buy the Xbox one version to be able to play with your friends.

Another option can be to buy FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition which comes with Dual Entitlement.

Here is more information about Dual Entitlement

DUAL ENTITLEMENT

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  6. Francia J. Win User

I’m on xbox one S , if I buy FIFA 23 Ultimate edition can I play with my friend who has an Xbox series X?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You will be able to play with your friend that is on Xbox Series X if he will be installing and playing the FIFA 23 Xbox One version.

This means that it will not matter what version you have, what will matter is your friend's game version. He needs to install the Xbox One version of the game.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. I’m on xbox one S , if I buy FIFA 23 Ultimate edition can I play with my friend who has an... - Similar Threads - I’m buy FIFA

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  4. I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...: I was wondering if I should buy a game or he should buy because I want to get vault edition of call of duty mw3 but in the future but if I buy the vault edition will he get the exclusive stuff I...
  5. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  6. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...
  7. I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...: I’m trying to add another 50 dollars to my account in order to buy call of duty mdw 2 c252918f-c154-4ed2-bcd3-486fce0428bd
  8. I’m trying to buy Overwatch Legendary Edition before the sale ends but it’s not n the store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy Overwatch Legendary Edition before the sale ends but it’s not n the store...: I was gonna buy on Wednesday while it was on sale, since the sale said 7 days left or so. But no I can’t even find it at all while looking in the store? Can anyone help since support is horrible...
  9. bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a...

in XboX Insiders
    bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/haydn2 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29