I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

Discus and support I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes I get a error code 800700E8 when I try and change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Gallagher1, Mar 9, 2023.

1. I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes I get a error code 800700E8 when I try and change my gamertag. What does that mean? But when I test connection everything say's it's connected. How to I fix this or how do I set up Xbox live? I just made a Xbox Live Free account so maybe I didn't set it up right or it's just down. When I try and log in rdr1 multiplayer it says "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality?" and for some reason games are bought with Trinidadian Dollars I think I might just have the wrong location but I can't change it. My console has the right region but I bought the Xbox 360 from a Canadian seller on Ebay. Maybe my google account or Microsoft account has the wrong region. Please help me

:)

Adam Gallagher1, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Julian_Fe Win User

Trouble streaming from my Xbox One S to Discord.

I'm connected to the same network as my Xbox, but it still doesn't work. Maybe this is because I'm trying to use remote play on the Xbox app on my PC?
  3. ConceitedFawn00 Win User

Xbox live problem

Hi mister, i'm not trying to play multi-player, i can't connect my xbox to xbox live service. when i test the connection, it doesn't connect to xbox live.. I don't know if it is a problem with my connection o with the xbox live services...
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm trying to purchase a game, but it doesn't work

Hello Kemil how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues, I suggest you try purchasing the game using the xbox.com website
  5. XBIGxIRISHX Win User

Microsoft needs to release a new update to solve the problems from the 12/6 update

I'm on the same boat to. Xbox live worked fine before the update. Now Ill beable to go on sometimes. This is annoying and no its not my connection. Its the damn xbox live update! Get it fixed!
  6. AnjaAbbott Win User

Xbox 360

I'm trying to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox and it's saying my email is not working when on my phone it's stating it's working
Thema:

I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

1. I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes... - Similar Threads - I'm 360 I'm

2. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  3. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  4. I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...: Sonic adventure 2 (Using the backwards compatible one) b45eb19b-7fc3-4b56-928f-516f16bb11f6
  5. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  6. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  7. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  8. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18
  9. My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...: I wanted to play viva pinata for the first time in a while because I felt like it and it was free on game pass however after playing it it was stuck on my status even though I was playing other...
  10. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords: Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb...