im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

Discus and support im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile…... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AyPalette, Nov 4, 2021.

1. AyPalette
    AyPalette Guest

Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile…

:)

AyPalette, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

no as microsoft has nothing to do with roblox on mobile, you need to purchase within game or the google/apple app stores.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, it's not possible. All purchases made through Roblox's mobile app (on a tablet or a phone) are done through vendors such as iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon, depending on which device type you have.

- This information is official and can be found at the link below.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Jason roy2 Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

It is, but roblox does not support nawtive pricing in india, but I saw other people using google play INR gift cards to purchase premium in USD on mobile, if the xbox card does not work, can you please encourage any other way to buy robux through gift cards, thanks!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i buy vbucks with a microsoft gift card in pc???

6. Someone_671 Win User

Microsoft Gift Card

Thanks! But I still don't know how to use the Microsoft gift card to BUY something in a game, like Roblox, I try to buy roblox premium with it but it doesn't have any, "Buy with Microsoft Giftcard" but I know that it is possible, I just don't know how to do it..
Thema:

1. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard? - Similar Threads - mobile microsoft gift

2. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  3. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  4. Roblox from Windows 11 Microsoft AppStore detects i am on mobile when i am i on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox from Windows 11 Microsoft AppStore detects i am on mobile when i am i on pc.: I have tried every fix from various answers to this problem but it still detects i am on mobile 96b9de1f-5330-45e4-8864-041c38dcfef6
  5. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  6. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI: Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others posts similarly to this and have reached of the...
  7. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  8. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  9. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817
  10. Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device: WHenever i try to play a roblox game, it thinks im on a mobile device for some reason. It makes games hard to play and is really confusing. [img] f4bc16fc-482f-437a-ba2e-7bcc9f6df78a