Im not recieving the microsoft verification email

Discus and support Im not recieving the microsoft verification email in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im not receiving the verification code on my second email and ive been through the mocrosoft support site and troubleshooting objects and havent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheHello, Apr 2, 2023.

1. TheHello
    TheHello Guest

im not receiving the verification code on my second email and ive been through the mocrosoft support site and troubleshooting objects and havent received it yet. Ive checked my spam and junk folders and it is not there. What do I do?

:)

TheHello, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TheHello, we've been getting a lot of similar occurrences here in the community, but we still don't have any official position from Microsoft.
  3. elramaxx Win User

[The Ascent] Cant connect to my friends nor can they connect to me

Im trying to access that website but Im not recieving the SMS verification and when I try to link a secondary mail it says that my session expired, I swear microsoft services are garbage. Is there another way to access my settings?
  4. Goggs25 Win User

Why won’t you let me return my console

Yes its up to date they even sent me a verification code to email which i recieved but still no email with shipping labels.
  5. GronTron Win User

Where's my free Fable 3 Game??

Did you ever recieve a verification email asking you which game you wanted? It should have arrived to the email address on your Xbox account about a week after purchase.
  6. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

im able to sign in with the website i changed my password and then i entered my password on the microsoft store it gave the error again ive changed my second verification email
Thema:

1. Im not recieving the microsoft verification email - Similar Threads - recieving microsoft verification

2. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  3. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  4. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  5. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  6. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  7. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  8. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  9. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...
  10. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...: I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code 020038f4-29fb-4447-ba40-d8be8836f4d0