I’m not receiving achievement notifications

Discus and support I’m not receiving achievement notifications in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven’t been receiving achievement notifications lately. Is there a way to fix this? c4667d27-7a42-49ac-9c96-b36058a1122d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MemeMaster_12, Jul 19, 2022.

1. I’m not receiving achievement notifications

I haven’t been receiving achievement notifications lately. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jul 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mememaster_12

I'm facing this same issue on my series S, it seems that actually you earn the achievement but the pop-up notification doesn't appear.
    If you open the Xbox guide and check the notification center, you should be able to see your recent earned achievements.

I fixed this power cycling my console and re-adding my profile :

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

Let me know if it works for you, I'll be waiting
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. RandallAdams1 Win User

achievements doesn't pop as notifications

Just achievement notifications and they are on and I’m on open nat
  4. Spazpol Win User

Notifications on Xbox one not working

do you receive no notifications on any account signed in, or just your primary account? Is this also not receiving just achievement notifications or all types?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

Hello Stelardag, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the achievements' notification. Let’s try to sort this out.

Please review if achievement notifications are enabled on your console by following the steps below:

Open Settings > Preferences > Notifications > Xbox Notifications > Achievement notifications
    Make sure everything is enabled except the third option.

Lastly, I would like to ask, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Unable to receive achievements?

Is he not receiving the achievements at all, or are the notification for the achievements not popping?

I will point out that achievements from the Xbox One can't be seen yet on xbox.com.
Thema:

1. I’m not receiving achievement notifications - Similar Threads - I’m receiving achievement

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m now not receiving any emails from Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m now not receiving any emails from Microsoft: I’ve been submitting account recovery requests for about 4 days now and nothing no response at all what should I do I can’t contact chat support neither can I contact them on a call since it’s...
  9. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  10. I’m not receiving an email on the next steps of shipping my device for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not receiving an email on the next steps of shipping my device for repair: The mic on my Xbox wireless headset suddenly stopped working so ordered a repair since it was still under warranty, it’s been two days now and I still haven’t received an email for a shipping...