im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

Discus and support im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raptor2100, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Raptor2100
    Raptor2100 Guest

im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got back to me which eans it didnt get looked into, i wasnt sure if it was because i cancelled the subscription as soon as input the code because i had to use my mums card because mine didnt work, and we do not have alot of money so i wasnt gonna leave it on there because i would forget in 3 months time but im asking you to please look into it and get back to me also pls fix the downloading because sea of thieves was downloading and it was %100 downlaoded for an hour and wouldnt let me play then when i could play it the gamepass ran out, Thank you for reading this and sorry that i dont have photo proof and i understand if you cant do anything avout that but i just wand you to get back to me about this pls

:)

Raptor2100, Jan 8, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got gamepass for three months but i only recieved one month

Well no as you canceled the subscription you forfeited the subscription

Their is no refunds for prepaid codes

And since you consumed the code

You can't return it to the store

What you should've done was turn off autprenewal and let it expire

Noone not even support can help you with this

Refunds dont apply to prepaid codes since you arent talking about a payment but a redemption which you canceled the subscription for right after redemption instead of reading the instructions it wouldve warned you about cancelling and offered to turn off autorenewal instead you forfeit the balance
  3. Geri-4B107C1B-5CDC-4 Win User

Bought the wrong DLC (Dawnguard Skyrim)

Got fast and uncomplicated help. Got my points back because i never had such a problem in the last year.

A big THANKS to Moritz from the Support Team,

Wish You nice Eastern.
  4. Bjorn OskarBirgisson Win User

The A button on my new XBOX XS controller sometimes wont register it needs to be pressed 2 or 3 times. What gives?

honestly i dont know for sure but this has happend to me on every controller provided to me since i got series x last year sold it with controller then this year got series with white controller same problem bought another one new one at the same time black model same problem 1 button A. so im doubt that it under warrenty but idk for sure
  5. Zehq Win User

Can't find a game.

I had a 120G LE Ressy 5 Xbox (Yes Fueld... I pay for my own stuff), got a year or two old, so I sold for and bought the 250G slim for about $300 last year. Happy with that, got a few games too. :)
  6. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

To be honest im not really sure. When i was in primary school all my friends had consoles so i would game at their house i only got my own console in high school which was about 3 years back. Gaming for me is just one good way to escape the problems of
    reality and have fun whether im alone or playing with others.
Thema:

1. im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got... - Similar Threads - happy has got

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  5. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  6. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  7. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  9. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  10. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...