im not getting a fair game play

Discus and support im not getting a fair game play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im not getting a fair game play at all u know u all control the games why do i keep missing but they never miss at all thats total bs and its very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aaron sanchez4, May 4, 2025.

  1. im not getting a fair game play


    im not getting a fair game play at all

    u know u all control the games

    why do i keep missing but they never miss at all

    thats total bs

    and its very game too

    i complain and they never do anything

    so must i keep asking for help here??? i feel i am being cheated here

    the world of tank blitz banned me from asking for help

    im not even got any help

    :)
     
    aaron sanchez4, May 4, 2025
    #1
  2. Janice V. Win User

    im not getting a fair game play

    Hello and welcome to our community!

    We’re excited to have you here and have great conversations! I'd be happy to be of assistance.

    I'm sorry to hear about this issue, and thank you for sharing your perspective. I completely understand how discouraging it can be when gameplay feels unbalanced or when your concerns seem to go unanswered. I’ve personally experienced a similar situation in a game where opponents consistently outmatched me. It was frustrating and disheartening. Over time, I kept playing to improve and adapt, but I understand that doesn’t make the experience any less frustrating in the moment.

    From your point of view, it’s completely reasonable to expect fair gameplay and a responsive support system, especially when you've taken the time to report issues. Your feedback is valid, and I hope you're able to find a resolution that restores your confidence and enjoyment in the game.

    Please note that World of Tanks Blitz is developed and operated by Wargaming.net (https://wargaming.net/support/en/). Microsoft and Xbox do not have access to in-game systems, enforcement tools, or decision-making for third-party titles. If you’ve been restricted from submitting support requests directly, I recommend exploring their official forums, website, or social media channels for alternative ways to raise your concerns.

    I understand this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but I do hope the information provided has been somewhat helpful. Your feedback is important, and I truly hope you're able to reach the appropriate team that can assist further and help improve your gameplay experience moving forward.

    Thank you!
  3. FewerDread86636 Win User

    Xbox live the biggest cheats

    I have the same problem when I play Black ops 2. There are so many cheaters on that game that Im not given a fair chance to get better. Is there anything you can do about it??? Im so sick of *** who cant play fair.
  4. alexgim Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare for Xbox One

    Im frustrated too.

    but I figured id cancel the subscription right after i get it done, so im only down $1. Its still not fair. But at least i can play...
  5. Alex Sinfalair Win User

    I got a redeem code from a friend for a 14 day gamepass code

    No it is not. This might just be a waiting period for it to fully activate..... which isnt really fair because that would mean im losing time to play the games i wanna play for game pass.
  6. neal jones Win User

    [GT's Removed by Moderator]

    I don't think its fair that I play leagal I play fair and I get treated like my money and gaming skills dont count!!!!
Thema:

im not getting a fair game play

Loading...
  1. im not getting a fair game play - Similar Threads - getting fair game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...: A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he's killing people to get then angry and getting them suspended for fun can someone please report him...
  9. Starlink will start "fair use" policy in December 22 - can we get a new setting for the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Starlink will start "fair use" policy in December 22 - can we get a new setting for the...: Looking at my internet usage situation, the most bandwith and internet usage is coming from updating my XBoxes (5 XBoxes in the house). Updates to the console are between 600MB and 5GB - and if...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: I feel it's not fair that I get put on suspension because I was the one ...

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: I feel it's not fair that I get put on suspension because I was the one ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): I feel it's not fair that I get put on suspension because I was the one that was being disrespected. Please don't post personal information on a...