I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up

Discus and support I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my account because the error message still pop up every time I try to text someone A error message pop up then when I join a party I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vCashout RGF, Oct 19, 2017.

1. vCashout RGF
    vCashout RGF Guest

I need help with my account because the error message still pop up every time I try to text someone A error message pop up then when I join a party I can’t here no one or talk to no one

:)

vCashout RGF, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I’m still having issues playing bluray movies. No problem with games, dvds and even 3d blurays.

it doesn’t pop an error code up... just says “NO DISC” when i launch the bluray app.

Ricardo Baeza-D0A9F8B6-978E-45B9-8D3A-A0A9BE28F082, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Reports for no reason

I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but I’m always being banned. Every month this year I have been banned for no reason!

kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017
  4. LordGenome12195 Win User

swkotor

that didnt work just did it still pops up the same error message
  5. ACKERMAN2318 Win User

Error message

So im trying to play COD WWII online and when i try to login in to XBOX Live it starts fetching my online profile then the error message pops up it also has

-,-,C,D,E,F,G,-,-,-,-,-,M,-,-,-,- underneath the error code
  6. Alliance United Win User

message wont send

Hey everyone!

Is everyone still able to send a message on Xbox.com without getting an error message pop-up?
  7. BogdanMaracine Win User

Hello, i received a permanent ban in sea of thieves

Hello, i m using Xbox Pc, i run the game with the other account and still the same error, they told me in the ticket to change the gamertag, i do that and still the same...i m rlly tired and i cant thiny anymore, i buy 2 game pass just to play that.The message is (You are permanently banned in sea of thieves(red beard)
  8. RomeoChiken Win User

Downloading Content Restriction Error

im having issues with both, the same message pops up whenever i try to download anything rated M or higher
Thema:

1. I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up - Similar Threads - I’m banned more

2. How do I check how long I’m banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I check how long I’m banned for: So I tried starting a party and it says I’ve been blocked from party and I don’t know what it means 2a9919a4-7d34-4e08-8b0c-d076eec0a47e
  3. If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...: I have been com banned and I’m reading the CoC and am going to change up my act! But I can’t get the thought of being unbanned and then being reported for a message I said a week before the ban or...
  4. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  5. I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days.: I mistyped rocket, (as Cocket) And now am Somehow banned for 3 days. Like I just don’t understand it. All I wanted to do was compliment the guy since he got 50 kills with a rocket (maybe kills is...
  6. I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...: I was playing siege and this guy started spam botting me followers because I canceled him after I knew he was going to DDoss the server. I don’t want to get ban because this. Is there a way I can...
  7. I’m permanently banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m permanently banned for no reason: My main account StopTryiiing got permanently banned for no reason that I know of. It’s permanently banned on my console and on the account. I’ve tried to make an appeal but every time I try it...
  8. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...: I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening 93f55229-4323-4449-8892-df0666ea0b0f
  9. Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m...: Please answer my question I read wanna know why is Microsoft so garbage and why u guys continue to harass and ban me for no reason? d4e1287a-391b-49b5-b9dc-c02f36b9b0ae
  10. I’m really scared to get banned :.(

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really scared to get banned :.(: Okay so recently I accidentally did 2 refund requests and I wanted to cancel them. I contacted couple Xbox support agents they told me to summit an email the Xbox Support to the support team and I...