I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up

Discus and support I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my account because the error message still pop up every time I try to text someone A error message pop up then when I join a party I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vCashout RGF, Oct 19, 2017.

1. vCashout RGF
    vCashout RGF Guest

I need help with my account because the error message still pop up every time I try to text someone A error message pop up then when I join a party I can’t here no one or talk to no one

:)

vCashout RGF, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I’m still having issues playing bluray movies. No problem with games, dvds and even 3d blurays.

it doesn’t pop an error code up... just says “NO DISC” when i launch the bluray app.

Ricardo Baeza-D0A9F8B6-978E-45B9-8D3A-A0A9BE28F082, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Reports for no reason

I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but I’m always being banned. Every month this year I have been banned for no reason!

kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017
  4. LordGenome12195 Win User

swkotor

that didnt work just did it still pops up the same error message
  5. Alliance United Win User

message wont send

Hey everyone!

Is everyone still able to send a message on Xbox.com without getting an error message pop-up?
  6. Michael Devine Win User

Xbox app not Downloading games

Still no luck can not seem to do solution 3 as an error message pops up.
  7. Salambo Win User

There’s a problem with your saved games

I played about 5 minutes of Witcher and the save games not available message popped up again.

I went into settings to clear the local games. The Xbox crashed and came back up to the E105 error.

The option for offline updates is greyed out.

I’m doing another factory reset, but I’m thinking this Xbox is a paperweight at this point...
  8. DeAndre Eaddy Win User

How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

I tried all of that stuff you told me to do and it still isn’t working. I’m confused and aggravated, I need help on what to do. The same message keeps popping up no matter what.
Thema:

1. I’m not banned no more but the error message still pop up - Similar Threads - I’m banned more

2. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  3. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  4. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  5. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not: For a couple months now Xbox app on my phone has been saying sorry we can’t sign in because your account is suspended and it’s not I have checked my Xbox itself and the website I am not banned I...
  8. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  9. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  10. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...: I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening 93f55229-4323-4449-8892-df0666ea0b0f