im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?

Discus and support im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been either hacked or something else if i was banned i didn't get a note from Microsoft saying i was banned am i suspended? how long cause im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden dare, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Brayden dare
    Brayden dare Guest

im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?

I've been either hacked or something else if i was banned i didn't get a note from Microsoft saying i was banned am i suspended? how long cause im going crazy here.

:)

Brayden dare, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Don't know why I was banned

Any information about the ban would be listed on the enforcement site. The enforcement site does not give specifics.

Suspension length can vary depending on the severity of the situation as well as any previous enforcement actions on an account. So it may not have been terrible, but if you've had previous enforcement actions then that is why it is a longer suspension.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Don't know why I was banned

This seems like a permanent suspension. An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of
    1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

For more info on case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

M3tal Daz3, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Brayden dare
    Brayden dare Guest

oh wow i reported my own message. T_T

Brayden dare, Nov 1, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You can log in to the enforcement team website for information. If you are banned and the suspension is eligible you can submit a case review. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Brayden dare Win User

oh wow i reported my own message. T_T
  7. {Parity} Win User

You can log in to the enforcement team website for information. If you are banned and the suspension is eligible you can submit a case review. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  8. KCD Donut Win User

Im suspended and I want to know why

Hello!

The reason your suspended should be on your account!

If you feel you were unrightfully suspended contact microsoft support!

-
  9. KCD Donut Win User

Ill grab it for you know hold on! 😀
  10. KCD Donut Win User

No problem!

I hope I solved the problem you had! 😀

-
Thema:

1. im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended? - Similar Threads - aloud multiplayer don't

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  4. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  5. Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...: I want to use the username _484 it said it was available now it doesn't work I'm confused f69fc65c-87bf-45e7-9e30-bab041cd52af
  6. Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage: So do all Xbox X/S games have to be installed on internal drive? So does this mean that my 2 TB storage that I bought is now worthless for xbox series x and s games? It can really be annoying when...
  7. Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?: Am I aloud to have my pfp being a president from the 1800s 72fc376a-7f32-45b1-9347-6f342fefe6cf
  8. My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live: Split from this thread. Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox...
  9. “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”: Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox live...
  10. I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.: Does anyone know where I can get a microphone adapter for my xbox 360 turtle beach to work with the X1? a01e4c1f-f51f-419a-92d8-d1d6de881294