I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...

Discus and support I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please I need so much help with this. a964eb0b-37f9-4eb9-915f-3ad1f1e23540 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Layne Puleo, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Layne Puleo
    Layne Puleo Guest

I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...

Please I need so much help with this.

:)

Layne Puleo, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my family group but I left it and it still doesn't work.

Hi Layne, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. This issue or error happens if the account is being detected as a child which is when you create the Microsoft account then you enter the wrong birth date by accident or you are really below 18 or 21 years old. You can sign in at account.microsoft.com > your info to check you birthdate. Please do not send any personal information here.

Kindly also check this link for more steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Thank you!
  3. meangreen0916 Win User

Account is set as a child even though I'm 18.

Open up a live chat with an agent they should be able to fix this issue for you.
  4. j4yt411 Win User

were you on a family profile b4 being 18 if so you still need the adult to change u to 18 on live gold and on family believe me I use it as a tool if kid plays up lol hes 20 now
  5. MKDeed Win User

What i had to was remove the account from family then re add it and set to aduit settings thats what i had to do from microft settings not on xbox
  6. Dr A Gatts 592 Win User

Forza Horizon Backwards Compatibility Issues.

My game progress reset it's self when playing even though I'm certain I out it in cloud
Thema:

1. I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my... - Similar Threads - I'm able play

2. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  3. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  4. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  5. Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app): I tried nearly everything. Reinstalled windows, steps from that topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-install-games-from-the-xbox-app/382d865b-2c96-4a80-bc4e-1a9a5068361a...
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  8. I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.

in XboX Insiders
    I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.: At the cost of saving yourselves a few dollars you're wasting HOURS of my time setting XBOX 360 for my kid and then signing my account in and resetting my fricking password every few years when he...
  9. I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...: I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang account) even though i bought the game on 06.2014 (i have the transaction id & order id)...
  10. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...