I'm not able to play game pass games.

Discus and support I'm not able to play game pass games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to play any of game pass games even though I have ultimate. When I install games they work fine the first day until Tomorrow it says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Torres, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Nick Torres
    Nick Torres Guest

I can't seem to play any of game pass games even though I have ultimate. When I install games they work fine the first day until Tomorrow it says I need renew my subscription even though it hasn't ended yet.

:)

Nick Torres, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that your subscription is still active by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

Once confirmed and if you're on Xbox, kindly remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. Georges C. Win User

Is it my region that I'm not able to play the game?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mike, this is on PC, Xox, Xbox 360 etc if you can give more details of which platform and which game appears this message.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

Hi, TarmoPölhö my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

This issue than you have it's kinda weird because in the same words of the official minecraft page says:

On Xbox, anyone who owns Minecraft: Bedrock Edition or has a subscription to Game Pass can search for Minecraft Preview and click Install on the resulting product page – it's as simple as that! You can also find Minecraft Preview in the Xbox Game Pass library and app.

You can check it by the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4423653831821-Minecraft-Preview-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Try doing this:

Ensure you're logged in with the correct Microsoft account: Make sure you're using the account that bought the Bedrock edition.

Restart your Xbox: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with subscriptions and access.

Even trying the solutions i was provided to you this issue doesn't solve, i recommend to you buy the gamepass because if you have it you can play minecraft and another games than can be access with this subscription.

Best Regards. Jhon
  5. GetMoney1618 Win User

XBOX Multiplayer Privlages

I am able to play the games on game pass, but I am not able to play online with any of the games that I own or the ones on game pass. I have the game pass ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

game pass and not being able to play

Did you buy Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Since that is an online game, Gold is required to play it which is included in Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I'm not able to play game pass games. - Similar Threads - I'm able play

2. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  3. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  4. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  5. Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app): I tried nearly everything. Reinstalled windows, steps from that topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-install-games-from-the-xbox-app/382d865b-2c96-4a80-bc4e-1a9a5068361a...
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  8. I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.

in XboX Insiders
    I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.: At the cost of saving yourselves a few dollars you're wasting HOURS of my time setting XBOX 360 for my kid and then signing my account in and resetting my fricking password every few years when he...
  9. I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...: I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang account) even though i bought the game on 06.2014 (i have the transaction id & order id)...
  10. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...