I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now.

Discus and support I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just exited Fortnite and went back in ten minutes later on my Xbox Series S, and I couldn’t join my friends. I tried Minecraft, but when my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam St. Hilaire, Jan 20, 2023.

1. I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now.

Hello! I just exited Fortnite and went back in ten minutes later on my Xbox Series S, and I couldn’t join my friends. I tried Minecraft, but when my friends send me an invite I have to choose a payment plan for multiplayer. I’ve had this console for about a month and I’ve been able to play online in Fortnite and Minecraft. Was that a free trial of multiplayer and I have to pay now, or is something wrong with my account?

:)

Adam St. Hilaire, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gold is required to play online in paid games like Minecraft. Fortnite does not require Gold so you can play it without a subscription. If you were able to play Minecraft online previously, then you either did have Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate which includes Gold) or someone else had used your console and set it as their Home and you were sharing Gold from them.
  3. Adam St. Hilaire Win User

Thank you for your time! This helps a lot.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Favorite game to play after work?

I really enjoy playing any COD multiplayer after a stressful day. Right now I’m playing BO4, but have Modern Warfare preordered and I can’t wait to take my frustrations out on that game, next.
  5. Bwenq Win User

NAT Type and Multiplayer Connection Issues

After trying each DNS/Port configuration, I’m still not able to load into rounds, but now I’m having issues even queueing into a match. I can still start the game and navigate the menu, but not able to play multiplayer. Each time I test the speed, on the side of the settings menu it says “UPnP not successful” and my NAT Type is Moderate. I was wondering if that had anything to do with my multiplayer connection?
  6. M3gaToxic Win User

Bad Company 2 is FREE October 2014 games with gold

Any of you able to play Multiplayer? Really want to play multiplayer but can't get into a game..I tried every game type. four times now.
Thema:

1. I’m not able to play any multiplayer games right now. - Similar Threads - I’m able play

2. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  3. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  4. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  5. I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.: I play on a Xbox one (not a series in case it helps) using keyboard and mouse for most of my games. I’ve had no issues before around yesterday when all the sudden I was playing insurgency...
  6. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...
  7. I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it: The psn is not on my ps4 and I am unable to find the password to it Pls help 80aaccd8-5110-441b-ad60-f3f09e6703b9
  8. I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...: I Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th 4fececc5-2b5a-4f3a-a4a8-a07b93d31013
  9. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...: I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account. 531ecdc9-e38d-4c94-b89f-fe6190c5d86f
  10. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c