Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

Discus and support Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Guilty-Owl7161, Aug 5, 2022.

  1. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.


    Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Guilty-Owl7161, Aug 5, 2022
    #1
  2. HapAtwal Win User

    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

    Just a quick question are you new to xbox and using new gamertags? Just thought id ask this and see if i can eliminate the obvious first
    no my gamertag is not new. i am not new to xbox ive had an active xbox gold membership before which has expired. im guessing im not eligible to the 14 day trial because of this.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working

  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    Xbox One X games freezing.

    Thanks for the awesome detail on the post.

    Quick question:

    Are you a member of the XBOX Insider Program?
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    We Couldn't Load Your Avatar *Update*

    Quick question that may help. Are you part of the Insider Program?
  6. Vrynio Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

    Thanks for quick answer. Im' agree - in that case is great offer. But i have final question - can I cancel renew of Ultimate after 23.06.2020 and start new subscription Xbox Live Gold only?
Thema:

Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

Loading...
  1. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question. - Similar Threads - insiders quick little

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  7. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  8. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  9. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  10. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]