I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

Discus and support I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm new to Xbox I've owned a Xbox before can I download the 360 games with game pass if I never owned a 360 30ee2cb1-f531-40e4-a45a-8e6a784c7164 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charley Kiser, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

I'm new to Xbox I've owned a Xbox before can I download the 360 games with game pass if I never owned a 360

:)

Charley Kiser, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Charley Kiser Win User

I know I'm just saying I never owned a 360 and I was wondering when I get my Xbox series x if I download the 360 games without never owning a Xbox 360
  3. Charley Kiser Win User

Thanks man I'll play some of the 360 games on game pass
  4. Charley Kiser Win User

Thanks alot I appreciate it
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 games on game pass can only be downloaded on the Xbox One & Xbox Series consoles. You cannot download them to an Xbox 360 as the console does not support game pass.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
Thema:

1. I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360 - Similar Threads - I'm download 360

2. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  3. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  4. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  7. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  8. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?: Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing 462e19f6-374e-44da-8223-638819ee0337
  9. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  10. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab