I'm needing a walkthrough on how to do this.

Discus and support I'm needing a walkthrough on how to do this. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I'm usually always on console, and rarely ever play anything besides, however I'm wanting to port my Old original Xbox Avatar over to the wonderful... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jetraysr, Oct 5, 2022.

1. /u/Jetraysr
    /u/Jetraysr Guest

So, I'm usually always on console, and rarely ever play anything besides, however I'm wanting to port my Old original Xbox Avatar over to the wonderful world of VR, and I'm needing a walkthrough. What I should install on the PC, and how to get my Avatar into a model that a program like VR chat, or Bonelabs would see. Any advice would be awesome!

submitted by /u/Jetraysr
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jetraysr, Oct 5, 2022
  2. k0rruptiD Win User

100% achievements

upset? lol.

upset because i find it funny someone complains about how easy the game is when using a walkthrough? do you not see the utter stupidity in that? ill simply assume you also needed a walkthrough every step of the way. i guess it was just THAT easy huh? lmao.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Need a walkthrough

Yeah, I couldn't find my way, even with the arrows.
  4. Geddyme Win User

Need a walkthrough

That DG quest took me the longest to complete, it is convoluted and somewhat confusing.

Once I had two of the portals I traveled back to the first one, Knowledge I believe, and started walking to the nearest waypoint again. This got me the third waypoint. I traveled to the nearest portal to my next objective and walked to the fourth, then did
    the same for the final which for me was the one in the "canyon" beyond the Falmer settlement. I was never sure if I was going the right direction until I saw the dome in the distance.... whew!

By walking I mean fighting too.... Those dual dragons where a pain! Took me about 2 hours of my actual life to come up with all five, kill enemies, get the bow.
  5. fatalwound187 Win User

Need a walkthrough

Walkthrough for Skyrim? Wow never thought I'd ever hear that one. 0.o
  6. IcemanOU32 Win User

Need a walkthrough

i just followed the arrows on the compass..........the 5th was a little hard for me to figure where it was but after a little trial and error i figured it out. i assume you have the quest turned on to show the arrows? (oh and its def a long quest from
    beginning to end!)
Thema:

1. I'm needing a walkthrough on how to do this. - Similar Threads - I'm needing walkthrough

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  6. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  7. Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable: Was trying to sign into my xbox acount on my pc i go through the login like normal but once i confirm the two step it says i need an internet connection to proceed but i'm connected via lan cable....
  8. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  9. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  10. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585