I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...
Discus and support I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MJVega, Jun 28, 2020.
Thema:
I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...
Loading...
-
I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... - Similar Threads - I'm moving another
-
I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?
in XboX InsidersI'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting... -
I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?
in XboX InsidersI'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments] -
After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.
in XboX InsidersAfter resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any... -
I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle
in XboX InsidersI'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more... -
I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?
in XboX InsidersI'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features... -
I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life
in XboX InsidersI'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the... -
I'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm trying to move my account from Xbox one to Xbox series X and cannot.: I'm trying to move my account from Xbox One to Xbox series X. I don't remember my password and the email attached to this account is long gone. So password recovery will not work as I can't access... -
Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them
in XBoX on ConsolesKeys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and... -
I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.
in XboX InsidersI'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sexy_ostrich [link] [comments]