I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

Discus and support I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MJVega, Jun 28, 2020.

1. MJVega
    MJVega Guest

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

Hi,

I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country price with a card of this country? Or do I have to change it to my
    new country's price with a credit card from that country?

What do I get to keep? What do I lose?

Thanks

:)

MJVega, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MJVega Win User

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and suscriptions.

Perfect. My account is like 15 years old, so I want to keep it. Hahaha Thanks a lot.
  3. MJVega Win User

I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and suscriptions.

Thanks a lot. Ok, great. What happens if I play from country B with the payment information from country A with a credit card from country A?
  4. xII PiTBuLL IIx Win User

Hello , Yes u keep ur gamertag , u just need change u country. On xbox setting 😉
  5. L2D- Win User

Hey,

You keep everything as long as you are using the same account. But you will have to update your Billing and Payment information. You can do that on the website and going to the Payment and Billing tab.
  6. Yineca Win User

You’ll be fine and keep same account just be sure to update your address to what it will be
Thema:

1. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and... - Similar Threads - I'm moving another

2. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  3. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  4. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  5. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  6. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  7. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sexy_ostrich [link] [comments]