I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile

Discus and support I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Call of Duty Black Ops I bought all of the map packs but it now says I don't have the second map pack but shows my leaderboards for call of the dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xdavidcee14x, Sep 6, 2017.

1. xdavidcee14x
    xdavidcee14x Guest

I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile

On Call of Duty Black Ops I bought all of the map packs but it now says I don't have the second map pack but shows my leaderboards for call of the dead

:)

xdavidcee14x, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Hemskil
    Hemskil Guest
    cant download cod bo rezurrection map pack!

Hello!

Today i have bought 1200 call of duty black ops ms points (UK) For maps , i added them to my account then i try to buy map pack but it shows me "This item isn't available form your current location" !
    Is there way to buy
    map pack differently?

Hemskil, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Activity feed broke

Hi Hydro Skillet I removed and added my profile and still no luck, achievements and clips earned today add to the leaderboard and my activity feed but the last 30 days are still missing

DiseasedBadger, Sep 6, 2017
  4. LightningBird-3D10E5 Win User

How to download all the map packs?

I understand that all the map packs aren't currently out yet. I've only missed one map pack in my absence (Crimson)?

I'm asking how to download it without being charged a second time. I have the Season Pass, but the map pack isn't listed on the XBLM option inside of Halo 4.
  5. Elekman Win User

Noble/Defiant Map Packs 50% off [Updated]

Nice! I'm missing the Noble map pack :)
  6. DiseasedBadger Win User

Activity feed broke

Hi Hydro Skillet I removed and added my profile and still no luck, achievements and clips earned today add to the leaderboard and my activity feed but the last 30 days are still missing
  7. taidara Win User

how do you delete achievements????

Hey there Aussie!

I think you are referring to map level. That you've reached level 44 on a certain zombie map but it still shows up as level 15 on the leaderboards.

- Single-console zombie games (solo and split-screen) do not count toward the leaderboards.

- If the host ends the game before the
    summation is complete it do not count toward the leaderboards.
  8. Elio Abi saad Win User

Modern Warfare question

Update : Only the campaign worked now , the Co-op mode still hasn't worked , it still shows that I am missing a pack so I'm gonna redownload its own pack
Thema:

1. I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile - Similar Threads - I'm missing second

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  10. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...