I'm missing Borderlands 3

Discus and support I'm missing Borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been missing Borderlands 3 on my Series X. I know I bought it on TWO separate occasions and my achievement still show up when I look at it. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Irritatedperson1, Jan 19, 2023.

1. I'm missing Borderlands 3

I have been missing Borderlands 3 on my Series X. I know I bought it on TWO separate occasions and my achievement still show up when I look at it. Why does Microsoft feel the need to rob people of their games. I've done all that support has said to do to try and recover the missing games but none has worked and been nothing but useless.

:)

Irritatedperson1, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added in our order history in real-time which means that we just need to locate the game order from there.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as “completed”.
  3. CODukes4 Win User

Games for the final stretch..

Red Dead Redemption. Far Cry 3. Borderlands 1/2. 6000 Gamerscore, I'm assuming you missed one of these classics.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Gearbox Announces Battleborn!

Total disapointement.

Gearbox first "next gen" game is another shooter (why no Borderlands 3),with coop (why no Borderlands 3),different classes (why no Borderlands 3) with cartoon style visuals (why no Borderlands 3).

So Gearbox did want to create a new IP,bring back Borderlands later on,seems they missed the opportunity to make something really different....

I will wait for Borderlands 3.
  5. RD7x CLAREY Win User

Borderlands 3

Hi All

I'm very excited for Borderlands 3 I loved Borderlands and Borderlands 2 when they first released and I was so happy when they released Borderlands on the Xbox One and 4k pack for Borderlands 2. I'm currently playing them before Borderlands 3 comes out in
    September.
  6. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring

For a start. I'm missing 29 games from my Xbox series X ready to install list. A few are borderlands, borderlands 2 and the pre sequel and Call of Duty Modern warfare.
Thema:

1. I'm missing Borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - I'm missing Borderlands

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  10. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...