I'm missing a dlc but it says I bought it and nothing's pending how do I fix this

Discus and support I'm missing a dlc but it says I bought it and nothing's pending how do I fix this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the new lightfall dlc for destiny next few days I see the annual pass for lightfall was on sale so I refunded my lightfall to get it and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaynate niemerg, Mar 12, 2023.

1. I'm missing a dlc but it says I bought it and nothing's pending how do I fix this

I bought the new lightfall dlc for destiny next few days I see the annual pass for lightfall was on sale so I refunded my lightfall to get it and the deal disappears and so I go back and wait a day to see if my console was just bugging I check back and it's still not there so I buy lightfall back(the standard edition ) and go to download it and its not there the purchase isn't pending and it's no where to be found

:)

jaynate niemerg, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I'm missing a dlc but it says I bought it and nothing's pending how do I fix this

Hello jaynate niemerg,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are having issue with Destiny 2 after downloading which you cannot find the downloaded game. Let us see how we can help.

To find your games and add-ons in your Xbox Console, follow these steps:

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    • In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    Usually, content that you buy appears in your games and apps and installs automatically. To check:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. Under Full library > Owned games, you’ll see all games that you own with the profile that’s signed in to the console.
    If a game that you own hasn’t been installed on your console, there’s a download icon on the game title. Selecting the title prompts you to install the game before you can play it.

Note: To filter your list of owned games to show only games that aren’t currently installed, select the Filter button, and then switch the Ready to play filter to Ready to install.

If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on, sign out and then sign back in. To do so, press the Xbox button, and then go to Profile & system > Sign out. After you’re signed back in, use the steps above to check for the content again.

For your reference, you may check the link below:

You may also check if the issue you are referring is discussed in the forums from the game developer support page. See the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello jaynate niemerg,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that this is a game specific issue and the best approach for this is to contact directly the game developer support team for further assistance. Let us help you how to reach them.

Click on the link below to submit a request:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. jaynate niemerg Win User

That didn't work and my dlc just itsnt there
  5. Grezweb1 Win User

China Rising DLC

I'm having the exact same issue i've bought the china rising dlc and when i try to play any of the maps it just says download dlc but i've already bought it, tried uninstalling the dlc and clearing the cache but still nothing its as though the dlc is there
    in front of me but as not been activated, hope they fix soon.
  6. Absalon_ Win User

Naruto to boruto

Iam missing 3 DLC in this game i bought them on the one but it says i don't have them what do I do?
Thema:

1. I'm missing a dlc but it says I bought it and nothing's pending how do I fix this - Similar Threads - I'm missing dlc

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  10. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...