Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly...

Discus and support Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i make new account but it ask for age verificatio but when i go to link it broken 72f45ea2-f838-40da-b915-ee1e4420ed27 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by je sung, Mar 15, 2023.

1. je sung
    je sung Guest

Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly...

i make new account but it ask for age verificatio but when i go to link it broken

:)

je sung, Mar 15, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly spoke by me

in this case you will need to talk to support, what time is it in your city?
  3. je sung Win User

Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly spoke by me

the age verification is broken it takeme to error
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

how can i help you ?
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello je sung,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Adding an Xbox Profile could be a little tricky especially if you're adding a child account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

For creating a child Microsoft account, you may need to assistance of a parent/guardian/adult to be an organizer of a Microsoft Family. If the child Microsoft account has already been created this organizer of Microsoft Family will invite the child account. That will allow the organizer to manage security, screen time, purchases, and access to sites, apps, and games that may is appropriate to their age.

Kindly check on this link to know more:

For adding an Xbox Profile, you will need to make sure your account is ready, you have the correct credentials, and you have security information ready for receiving verification code. Here are the steps you can follow in adding Xbox Console new profile:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    5. Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.
    However, if what you meant Xbox Profile as new account, you may need to check this link for guide: How to create a new Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

Should you need to contact live support team as advised by andersonpassos, let me know so I can post step-by-step on how to contact live support team.

We look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly... - Similar Threads - making profile andno

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?: I’m blocked out of my Microsoft account and I’ve tried everything, every account recovery (phone number, emails, Microsoft/Xbox support) nothing works so I want to make a new account however I...
  6. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  7. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  8. Switching profiles on an Xbox makes games crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching profiles on an Xbox makes games crash: My friend has an Xbox and Xbox Game Pass. I have an Xbox and Xbox Game Pass. When I’m at my friend’s place, they’ll turn on their Xbox, open a Game Pass game, and start playing. Then, I’ll...
  9. If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?: For example on my xbox main profile , if i make main profile home does it mean i can play games from other my profiles even if i didnt make other profiles home?Do i need to make each profile home...
  10. my 360 won't let me make a profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    my 360 won't let me make a profile: hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't what should...